Falcons Listening to Offers for Julio Jones

Jonboy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kind of get sick of seeing people continue to say this.  His numbers would be fine in Tennessee.  It's not like they throw 10 times a game.  They've thrown enough to make A.J. Brown one of the best

Posted Images

Just now, BudsOilers said:

I'd think Johnson at 28 has more in the tank than 36 year old Joseph did.....in fairness.  But both do know the scheme and the coaches

I agree, but he has sucked everywhere so I don’t have a high opinion of him. But it’s not fair to compare him to Joseph last year.

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I agree, but he has sucked everywhere so I don’t have a high opinion of him. But it’s not fair to compare him to Joseph last year.

I think Johnson was decent (according to PFF) during one of his earlier years with Houston.

34 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I think Johnson was decent (according to PFF) during one of his earlier years with Houston.

He was decent last year in the slot with Cleveland after showing flashes in Houston. 

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Its absolutely insane that people are banking on Josh Reynolds who has a grand total of 1450 yds in 64 career games and has only twice managed to pass 75yds in a game to come in and be WR2 and if anything happened to AJ Brown be able to carry this receiving game.

Which is why there is going to be another move made at WR.  I don't know what the move is but they are probably going to be bring in an experienced NFL WR.

Just now, rns90 said:

Which is why there is going to be another move made at WR.  I don't know what the move is but they are probably going to be bring in an experienced NFL WR.

I have no doubt the intention was to get a higher calibre WR in the draft (2nd/3rd round) but for whatever reason JRob just couldn't navigate himself into position to grab a guy he wanted.

A move simply has to be made at WR they can't enter the season the way things stand right now.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I have no doubt the intention was to get a higher calibre WR in the draft (2nd/3rd round) but for whatever reason JRob just couldn't navigate himself into position to grab a guy he wanted.

A move simply has to be made at WR they can't enter the season the way things stand right now.

Maybe I'm making too much of this, but they didn't sign any UDFA WR at all, which I found a little odd.

• Jonboy locked this topic