When Did Systemic Racism End?

AJClown

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been pointing out that Republicans are heavily propagandized, conditioned to have an emotional loathing for Democrats. As such, they are not looking for a rational discussion on race issues with

Just stop responding to LTF.  Please.

Don't argue with this prick.  He's laughing at you right now as he trolls you mercilessly.  Last word does not equal a win.  How many times do I have to tell you jackasses?

On 4/28/2021 at 8:55 PM, LongTimeFan said:

Yeah, we should be able to make a blanket statement with no supporting facts. How fucking rude you are to ask us to provide examples. 

You're kidding, right? How's this for a blanket statement, the election was rigged against trump. Where are the supporting facts? Fifty something court challenges to the election all failed. We've finally worked our way down to republicans sponsoring an 'audit' run by republicans in secret where there are no human observers present. I discount any argument that republican observers are neutral. The camera argument is also poor at best. You can't see any details from those nine cameras.

You're fooling yourself, you don't believe it. Trump lied, you bought the lie, period.

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

This is a thread about systemic racism that you started. Stay on topic you fucking idiot.

So, specific examples please.

Don’t know how much more specific it gets.

On 4/29/2021 at 9:51 AM, LongTimeFan said:

Hey @MadMax you have been on ignore for years. But it seems you still follow me around like a little puppy dog. Sooooo cute.

Like I have said before, you libs throw out your woke phrases with no examples to back them up and think they are some proven 100% true facts. 

There simply is not enough posting space to give all the facts/data on racial disparities in the disparate impact from 382 yrs of racism in America. So, please, take your time:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sen-tim-scott-said-america-is-not-a-racist-country-but-data-shows-racial-disparities/ar-BB1gbVXk?ocid=msedgntp

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/2020/06/18/12-charts-racial-disparities-persist-across-wealth-health-and-beyond/3201129001/

It’s not plausible to have so long and continued a history of racism as demonstrated by the data without it being systemic.

So racial disparities is systemic racism? Again, you have not given one example of systemic racism in the past 50 yrs. 

I will assume you can't defend your position.

Please make another stupid thread when something pops into your head.

12 minutes ago, MadMax said:

And you morons are still determined to let this shit bag defeat you.   God speed.

You know, by your rules, you have lost by making this post.

Chill out dude.