I'm all for wearing masks... but what in the actual

39 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

It doesn't look like he's riding on the open highway there. Maybe he's just driving to or from the store and doesn't feel like taking his mask off for the drive? :rolleyes:

This is usually the case. Running a bunch of errands and you don't mind the mask, just leave it on. 

This reminds me of the people who always get all hot and bothered over people wearing masks in their cars, then those same people be mad cause they walk up to the store and forget they mask and have to walk back Everytime. 

1 hour ago, 52O said:

This reminds me of the people who always get all hot and bothered over people wearing masks in their cars, then those same people be mad cause they walk up to the store and forget they mask and have to walk back Everytime. 

Shouldn’t be any problem for you huh Touched The Tard? Just have whoever’s driving the vehicle remind you to put your mask and paper bag on.

Ive got that mask. It's a dust mask for pollution with changeable filters. Very likely used often as a motorcycle mask

it'll fold up fine in a pocket. 

people will use it for COVID and the filters can be n95 rated but it doesn't create the best seal. The plastic protrusion. Let's you breathe easier. They are warm in winter but hot on a sunny day like that. 

Archived