Titans projected to win 9 in '21...

TitanTheGiant

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/17/tennessee-titans-projected-win-total-2021/

Don't post topics on here, but never too late right? After watching the Alabama spring game, I was getting more and more hype for the Fall. I wake up this morning and have a notification on the Titans and its, of course,  negative vibes. I understand there were a lot of movements in the offseason, and that the D was in shambles most the season, but 9 wins? Less wins than the QB less Patriots? In fact, most the teams above the Titans dont know or just filled their QB sitch as of now. Anyways, I'll leave all the stats and big analytical approaches to you degenerates, but that shit grinded my gears.

1 minute ago, TitanTheGiant said:

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/17/tennessee-titans-projected-win-total-2021/

Don't post topics on here, but never too late right? After watching the Alabama spring game, I was getting more and more hype for the Fall. I wake up this morning and have a notification on the Titans and its, of course,  negative vibes. I understand there were a lot of movements in the offseason, and that the D was in shambles most the season, but 9 wins? Less wins than the QB less Patriots? In fact, most the teams above the Titans dont know their QB sitch as of now. Anyways, I'll leave all the stats and big analytical approaches to you degenerates, but that shit grinded my gears.

I love it.

Titans thrive on being the underdogs.

Hype doesn’t suit this team well.

Please Please count them out....

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Idk... that would mean we lost 8.

Poor ol Coach Fisher. The Last Ocho.

I didn't say winning 9 games would be good, I said Vegas having the Titans won total at 9 wasn't bad 

5 hours ago, TitanTheGiant said:

Don't post topics on here, but never too late right? After watching the Alabama spring game, I was getting more and more hype for the Fall. I wake up this morning and have a notification on the Titans and its, of course,  negative vibes. I understand there were a lot of movements in the offseason, and that the D was in shambles most the season, but 9 wins? Less wins than the QB less Patriots? In fact, most the teams above the Titans dont know or just filled their QB sitch as of now. Anyways, I'll leave all the stats and big analytical approaches to you degenerates, but that shit grinded my gears.

Well aside from adding Dupree, and Autry to improve the pass rush, we havent improved in any areas. We have gotten worse at TE , WR, OL, and DB. Its a long shot to see the team fill all of those holes with one draft class. So I would say 9 wins is probably a decent or even generous prediction. 

39 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

You just said it wouldn't be a bad win total. I was responding to that, not any unmentioned Vegas/betting thing.

I possibly gave people too much credit with the Vegas over/under win total, which is what this thread referenced 

59 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Well aside from adding Dupree, and Autry to improve the pass rush, we havent improved in any areas. We have gotten worse at TE , WR, OL, and DB. Its a long shot to see the team fill all of those holes with one draft class. So I would say 9 wins is probably a decent or even generous prediction. 

I would disagree about OL. Kelly was a stiff and whomever takes over for him will be at least a wash. 

Vegas thinks we're average. They might be right. But all we gotta do is get hot in the latter part of the season. 

We took a bigger hit than many realize by losing Arthur, but hell, Vegas usually puts a lot less faith in this org. 

51 minutes ago, japan said:

I would disagree about OL. Kelly was a stiff and whomever takes over for him will be at least a wash. 

lol we can find worse. I mean we did find Isiah Wilson. 

Archived