The King Working on His Receiving Game

Jonboy

11 minutes ago, japan said:

Excited to see a healthy Evans

I think with all the fear of what this offense lost in the off-season, people are really underestimating what a healthy Evans is going to bring to the offense this year.

7 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

I think with all the fear of what this offense lost in the off-season, people are really underestimating what a healthy Evans is going to bring to the offense this year.

If we can, adding Waddle or Moore to the picture would turn this offense out.

57 minutes ago, japan said:

Excited to see a healthy Evans

Its amazing how Henry doesn't slow down as the season and game progresses. 

Still, Evans had some nifty burst in the couple snaps he got. We actually had solid depth at RB with Foreman and McNichols. 

1 hour ago, Navi said:

Concentrate on pass blocking to stay on the field on 3rd downs

That's the limiting factor here. If they can't keep defenses honest with a decent passing game Henry is going to see a lot of 7 or 8 man fronts.

I just appreciate his work ethic.

Hold this guy up to kids as an example.

Really couldn't ask for a whole lot more past few years in terms of effort and attitude.  He deserves every bit of success that comes his way.

Funny, in some ways Lendale is like Bizarro Derrick Henry.

I don’t know if anybody has worked as hard as him at fixing holes in their game. He’s become a really solid pass blocker and now he’s working on his last weakness. 

I agree with you guys about Evans. He had a great burst. I’d love to see us pull out the wishbone and get them both on the field at the same time. If not, I’ll settle for the wild tractor with Evans catching shovel passes from Henry.

7 hours ago, chef said:

I just appreciate his work ethic.

Hold this guy up to kids as an example.

Really couldn't ask for a whole lot more past few years in terms of effort and attitude.  He deserves every bit of success that comes his way.

Funny, in some ways Lendale is like Bizarro Derrick Henry.

His instagram is astonishing. I like to see myself as pretty hardcore in the gym. But like everyone we all go to the gym sometimes and don't go as hard as we should. 

It seems like with Henry its balls-to-the-walls with his trainer etc. every fucking day. 

2 hours ago, big2033 said:

His instagram is astonishing. I like to see myself as pretty hardcore in the gym. But like everyone we all go to the gym sometimes and don't go as hard as we should. 

It seems like with Henry its balls-to-the-walls with his trainer etc. every fucking day. 

I think he’s a really humble guy, but those videos are his fuck you to any and everyone who ever doubted him.

Yes, I am better than you. Yes, I do work harder than you. Yes, I will be tossing your CB 10 yards next time I play against him. Have a nice day. 

Archived