Byard alludes to the defensive coaching structure last season being a shambles and flip flopping all over the place

1 hour ago, japan said:

Last years defensive woes were definitely all on Vrabel. I can’t fault Bowen for much as it sounds like Vrabel was in meddling with everything. 

I agree with the Vrabel meddling. That game against the Chiefs was suspect. Looked like the defense just fell apart in 2019. Vrabel took over play calls. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There definitely had to be issues with the coaching/scheme the way the defense played last year. Regardless of what you think of Byard, Evans, Clowney etc..... there is no way you can have that big a

I’m shocked, I tell you. Just absolutely shocked. 

A lot of pressure on Vrabel this year he got his way regards the cleanout of defensive players if he leads another abomination of a defense this year he deserves to be on the hot seat.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:21 AM, Bulluck4dmvp said:

No shocker here. Should’ve just hired Schwartz as the DC

The addition of Statistical Jim came out of nowhere. Very un-Vrabel like. I'm not going to speculate that there was any pressure to hire Schwartz but it does seem odd, despite the fact that I think it's a very good thing. 

On 4/16/2021 at 8:07 AM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

A lot of pressure on Vrabel this year he got his way regards the cleanout of defensive players if he leads another abomination of a defense this year he deserves to be on the hot seat.

Absolutely.