Byard alludes to the defensive coaching structure last season being a shambles and flip flopping all over the place

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There definitely had to be issues with the coaching/scheme the way the defense played last year. Regardless of what you think of Byard, Evans, Clowney etc..... there is no way you can have that big a

I’m shocked, I tell you. Just absolutely shocked. 

A lot of pressure on Vrabel this year he got his way regards the cleanout of defensive players if he leads another abomination of a defense this year he deserves to be on the hot seat.

9 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

“Sports Extra Daily had ended”

can you quote or paraphrase more...or is there another link?

Just click on the tweet it will play the 45 minute show there is a decent length discussion on Byard's comments regarding the communication issues last season and him alluding to the defensive coaching issues last season.

Vrabel hired Bowen this year and after  a few meetings probably was like man this guys an idiot but I can’t fire him or I’ll look bad so ill hire Jim Schwartz as an assistant to help this clown out. He knew he’s stuck and that’s why they tried bringing back Pees in the same

role and he declined 

Edited by Stan