Name Your Top 5 *Drafting* GMs Sans JRob

tgo

5 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Yeah since she knows it all I'd love which GM Robinson should model his career by

That is so dumb. Since when is having an opinion "knowing it all"? Am I the only one who "knows it all?"

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just did a quick analysis on 3 guys from my list:    Drafted Since 2016   Mickey Loomis (Best Drafting GM in Football, IMO) :  All Pro/Pro Bowl: 4 Starter: 15  

Man this thread is wild. How can the same person simultaneously believe a GM should hang onto more picks and not trade up because they are stronger in mid rounds, but that their drafting of Henry wher

You seem to have no context regarding how often this happens in the NFL. You could use this argument to say any good drafting team misjudged player values: Alvin Kamara in the 3rd, Trey Hendrickson in

Posted Images

1 minute ago, charleytolar said:

Honestly, I don't have an opinion on that. I'm just a J-Rob expert .... ?

I don't follow any other team's draft history or roster changes.

All I could do is look at that article you posted and draw from that, but I would have very little original input.

Most of my criticism of J-Rob is about draft capital management and how it has impacted roster development. I've said many times, he has a good eye for talent in Rounds 2-4... some misses for sure, but that's why I want him to hold onto those picks.

I don't jump up and down hating his picks like I do his trades-up... :)

So you think he's a good drafter that needs more picks. Got it

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

So you think he's a good drafter that needs more picks. Got it

He gave away five 2nd-4th round picks to move up for Conklin, Taywan Taylor, Evans, and Landry. None of them was worth it. Capiche?

Just now, headhunter said:

One game from the Superbowl. Capiche? You think there's somebody better to take his spot?

I never asked for that. Quit setting up strawmen. Fix his bad habits.

When Tiger Woods was winning The Masters by 10 strokes, guess what? He had a coach...

Just now, rns90 said:

Oh look, to no one’s surprise, bing didn’t answer the question and instead started complaining about those golden draft picks being given away in those trade ups again.

I prefer to remain in my area of expertise unlike posters like you who love your opinion about anything including other posters.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Oh look, to no one’s surprise, bing didn’t answer the question and instead started complaining about those golden draft picks being given away in those trade ups again.

OK, I'll play:

1. Tex Schramm

2. George Halas

3. Mike Holovak

4. Hank Stram

5. John McVey

18 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

Honestly, I don't have an opinion on that. I'm just a J-Rob expert .... ?

I don't follow any other team's draft history or roster changes.

All I could do is look at that article you posted and draw from that, but I would have very little original input.

Most of my criticism of J-Rob is about draft capital management and how it has impacted roster development. I've said many times, he has a good eye for talent in Rounds 2-4... some misses for sure, but that's why I want him to hold onto those picks.

I don't jump up and down hating his picks like I do his trades-up... :)

Ok fair enough, but to be honest with you that explains a lot.