Aaron Donald Facing Assault Charges

Jonboy

26 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Man...back in the 90's, my friend and I were at a bar in Atlanta.  There was this huge guy there and come to find out he was Lester Holmes of the Philadelphia Eagles.  My friend was a Bears fan and started asking Holmes questions.  You could tell Holmes was becoming annoyed.  When my friend asked was Chris Zorich hard to block, Holmes almost lost it.  My boy retreated but I told him that he should have continued, got one of those million dollar blackeyes and I would have driven him straight to the CNN station to tell our story.  That was a chance for a huge payoff and he freaking blew it!!! Freaking selfish coward!!!  LOL

LOL Lester Holmes was 350 (maybe heavier), I’d say your friend did the right thing in choosing self preservation.

9 minutes ago, rns90 said:

LOL Lester Holmes was 350 (maybe heavier), I’d say your friend did the right thing in choosing self preservation.

LOL...I wish the above dude was my boy or I wish my boy had the amount of drinks this dude had in him!  Geez!!

14 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Yall remember Mettenberger gettin clock in Losers Bar? Fun times. 

Not what happened but whatever floats your boat; stupid sloppy drunk Alabama fan was giving him a ton of shit about AL beating LSU, Mett got in his face after several minutes of unrelenting bullshit, guy took a swing at Mett and missed and about 4 guys intervened to stop Mett before he beat the shit out of him. 

8 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Not what happened but whatever floats your boat; stupid sloppy drunk Alabama fan was giving him a ton of shit about AL beating LSU, Mett got in his face after several minutes of unrelenting bullshit, guy took a swing at Mett and missed and about 4 guys intervened to stop Mett before he beat the shit out of him. 

The narratives are so pervasive that I didn't know this was the real story.