Duante Wright: For F***s Sake Minnesota

pat

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bink   When you have paramedics getting paid 18.50 and cops getting 40-60k you’ve arrived at one of the major issues.    The fact is we have more guns than citizens. I don’t overly e

How do we know these aren't coordinated attacks at this point? After all the bullshit we learned on January 6th, it's safe to assume every police department is infected with networked white supremacis

I mean... there are "wtf" moments on attempts to deflect and then there's this douche canoe saying dumb shit like this

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Both my TV remotes are black. I know which one is for Roku and which one is the Samsung by feel alone. A cop should know the difference between plastic taser and metal firearm.

Handle of a glock isn't metal.?

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

is it? do law enforcement officials look at their weapon before the draw it? Its on the officers to know what weapons they are carrying and how each of them feel.

Agree they should know the weapon, but if you pull a taser that is supposed to be yellow and the end of it is black it helps the mind. Oops wrong one. 

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Agree they should know the weapon, but if you pull a taser that is supposed to be yellow and the end of it is black it helps the mind. Oops wrong one. 

I'm not being a dick but do you really believe officers are looking at their weapons in situations where they have assessed the situation and determined drawing a weapon is warranted?

18 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I'm not being a dick but do you really believe officers are looking at their weapons in situations where they have assessed the situation and determined drawing a weapon is warranted?

When one of them is yellow well yeah I would expect peripheral vision would come into play. 

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

Not true. The Council fired the City Manager. The Police Chief and the officer who killed Wright resigned.

Thought he was only referring to the chief and cop. I just post without reading some times. 

Edited by ChesterCopperpot1

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

It's pretty obvious if you watch the video the cop made a horrible error and shot Wright by mistake. She is immediately crestfallen at what she had done. Her negligence was on full display and I imagine she gets charged with involuntary manslaughter later today as she should be. This is very different from the Floyd Case.

I don’t know every fact, but I don’t think negligence should carry criminal penalties. That’s what civil courts are for. Negligence essentially equates to accident in most courts. Again, don’t know everything here, but I’m just not a fan of having criminal consequences for something more appropriate in a civil court. This is yet another reason qualified immunity needs to go. 

5 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

No one believed black people until Rodney King got his ass beat on camera and even then they did nothing and had the balls to "shocked" when Floyd is murdered in public. 

Rodney King deserved to get his ass kicked.  King resisted arrest and fought back.  It wasn’t remotely the same as Floyd.   

19 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Hey Ashley Babbit's killer got off scott free. Cop kills unarmed woman. No worries. 

Whaaaaat?

Did you just bring up a rioter getting shot while attacking the Capitol?

As an equivalence to hanging an air freshener in a car?

28 minutes ago, pat said:

Whaaaaat?

Did you just bring up a rioter getting shot while attacking the Capitol?

As an equivalence to hanging an air freshener in a car?

Again, Wright was pulled over for expired registration. Arrested for a warrant. The shooting was completely unjustified but you make it seem like the po po gunned gunned him down for having an air fresheners in his car.