Duante Wright: For F***s Sake Minnesota

pat

23 minutes ago, Doogie said:

No pictures of dead cops yet? Remember calling dead cop's children piglets is perfectly acceptable on TR as long as you say your joking 10 pages later. 

You're getting so fucking caught up with the piglet comment. grow the fuck up and stop whining. jesus.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bink   When you have paramedics getting paid 18.50 and cops getting 40-60k you’ve arrived at one of the major issues.    The fact is we have more guns than citizens. I don’t overly e

How do we know these aren't coordinated attacks at this point? After all the bullshit we learned on January 6th, it's safe to assume every police department is infected with networked white supremacis

I mean... there are "wtf" moments on attempts to deflect and then there's this douche canoe saying dumb shit like this

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Doogie said:

I have stated multiple times that the ultimate victim here is Wright. Guess you missed reading that multiple times?

You posted many more times that it was a tragedy all around and the majority of your posts here are about how hard it will be on the cop. You have a thin blue line avatar. Are you a cop yourself? Know some personally?

3 hours ago, pat said:

The so-called "warrants" amount to unpaid traffic tickets.  Communities getting over-policed is part of the problem.

This person has updated his tweets as the initial stop was for expired plates and the third warrant - for skipping the virtual hearing for the misdemeanor charges of having a gun in a public place without a permit and fleeing an officer.......

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You're getting so fucking caught up with the piglet comment. grow the fuck up and stop whining. jesus.

I just feel posting a picture of a dead cop crossed a line. I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Just my two cents.

50 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

You posted many more times that it was a tragedy all around and the majority of your posts here are about how hard it will be on the cop. You have a thin blue line avatar. Are you a cop yourself? Know some personally?

I have stated multiple times that Wright is the main victim and stated multiple times that nothing compares to his loss of life. The majority of my posts are having discussions with others about the effect on the officer. In no way have I tried to compare the effect of the officer to Wright because there is no comparison. 

I do have a thin blue line avatar. I am personally an attorney and have dealt professionally with police my entire careers. 

10 minutes ago, Doogie said:

I just feel posting a picture of a dead cop crossed a line. I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Just my two cents.

Of course it did, but calling someone a pig or their children a piglet is about comparable the 70th most offensive thing I've seen just today at work. Just because it was paired with something that actually was over the line, doesn't drag the term pig into some forbidden territory too harsh for ears.

If something is meant as a derogatory term doesn't mean that it's always anything to get worked up over. Me being called a "Jew" in the typical meant as an insult fashion is basically just as bad and it sure as fuck is nothing that anyone anywhere keeps harping on.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Of course it did, but calling someone a pig or their children a piglet is about comparable the 70th most offensive thing I've seen just today at work. Just because it was paired with something that actually was over the line, doesn't drag the term pig into some forbidden territory too harsh for ears.

If something is meant as a derogatory term doesn't mean that it's always anything to get worked up over. Me being called a "Jew" in the typical meant as an insult fashion is basically just as bad and it sure as fuck is nothing that anyone anywhere keeps harping on.

I agree. I guess I just lumped the pig term in with the picture of the dead officer. That and the fact that the piglet was in reference to the dead officer. 

My main issue is with the picture of the dead officer and the lack of action being taken as a result of it. God forbid someone posted a jokingly picture of George Floyd. 

37 minutes ago, Doogie said:

Im explaining my issue with your post. If you view that as being a "bitch" that's your opinion.  

Yes, explaining it over and over and over and over and over. People get it. You are offended.

Move on, as I said... the piglet comment is about the 70th most offensive thing I came across at work today. As whatever his name said, go cry about the rampant use of the slur retard here which is infinitely more offensive than pig.

The photo that crossed the line is completely unrelated to your faux outrage over "piglet", you just want to make them both seem like they crossed the line for some weird reason.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

3 hours ago, Doogie said:

I have stated multiple times that Wright is the main victim and stated multiple times that nothing compares to his loss of life. The majority of my posts are having discussions with others about the effect on the officer. In no way have I tried to compare the effect of the officer to Wright because there is no comparison. 

I do have a thin blue line avatar. I am personally an attorney and have dealt professionally with police my entire careers. 

“Wright is the main victim” implies there are other victims. Who?

Are you a prosecutor? I’m also an attorney, and in my experiences, the only attorneys sympathetic and trusting of cops are prosecutors.