Aaron Wilson Fired From Houston Chronicle After Comments On Watson Accusers

Jonboy

20 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Right!  Proving my point exactly.  Trumps votes could have been fraudulent but not Biden's.  Something must be wrong because people are tire of a of  politicians getting rich and selling the people's interest out to  Big Businesses, Big pharma, Big Banks.  You are so much smarter!  

I'm saying have that same energy when people like Trump are in power. You won't. If you doubt all this ... doubt ALL OF IT. And don't come in here preaching when it's really about you worshiping a politician billionaire. Start your own party.

One should never trust anyone who tells you they are the only truth in the world. That's how dictators are born.

Never believe any politician that wants you to ignore news, facts, the system he represents and general information. Then he/she can operate without impunity or opposition.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have a right wing government

Imagine being a Houston reporter right now. You don't know which way is up. Or a fan. Or a fucking teammate. Or a fucking anything that touches that org.    #TITANUP! #SHOULDAFOLLOWEDTHEOILE

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Lol sure.  Or people with any integrity and common sense.  A racist 80 year old white man with dementia shattered the voter turnout. If that is a W for you, that's sad.

It is really sad. Because he was still better than the alternative.

That's how sad and confused the US is.

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

I'm saying have that same energy when people like Trump are in power. You won't. If you doubt all this ... doubt ALL OF IT. And don't come in here preaching when it's really about you worshiping a politician billionaire. Start your own party.

One should never trust anyone who tells you they are the only truth in the world. That's how dictators are born.

Never believe any politician that wants you to ignore news, facts, the system he represents and general information. Then he/she can operate without impunity or opposition.

Your PM is throwing people into Covid jail at their own expense.  Do not attempt to criticize the US.

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

It is really sad. Because he was still better than the alternative.

That's how sad and confused the US is.

This is the dumbass propaganda and programming that drives me crazy.  We can be convinced to vote against our interest because of mainstream media and fake ass clips.  Biden penned the Crime Bill which militarized police and sent them into Black neighborhoods.  The incarceration rate for Black men increased exponentially, destroying Black communities and Black families.  This is something he is most proud of because of course, he served the purpose of privatized prison and filling the his pockets...of course at the expense of the people.  Mandatory minimums, 3 strike rule, no violent offenders locked up for life.  What did Trump do, First Step Act retracted this bullshit and released several non violent men on the spot.  Then there was Billions set aside for Opportunity Zones to reinvest and build up these ravaged neighborhoods.

Biden opposed mandatory bussing after Civil Rights legislation.  Said he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle.  Eulogized Strom Thurmmond and called him a good man and regularly worked with Robert C Byrd.  The only reason he was on Obama's ticket was because he was racist.  Obama wanted to make sure he could secure the Dixicrat votes in the South.  You know, Biden has actual policies and legislation that has hurt the Black community in many ways.  And of course there is no need to talk about his mental capicity.  That fool can't even walk up the stairs without falling.  Tell me what policy or legislation that Trump pushed forth that hurt the Black community or what has he done that is racist??????   How is he the better candidate for me?

3 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Your PM is throwing people into Covid jail at their own expense.  Do not attempt to criticize the US.

LOOOOL what are you reading?

Is it that crazy Canadian guy on Twitter? I've heard this BS going around the Reddit forums. 

Again, you're too easily coerced. 

I've seen kids having block parties in Montreal during lockdown ... there is no COVID jail trust me. Just a lot of fines.

Canada is doing fine.

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, Righteous said:

This is the dumbass propaganda and programming that drives me crazy.  We can be convinced to vote against our interest because of mainstream media and fake ass clips.  Biden penned the Crime Bill which militarized police and sent them into Black neighborhoods.  The incarceration rate for Black men increased exponentially, destroying Black communities and Black families.  This is something he is most proud of because of course, he served the purpose of privatized prison and filling the his pockets...of course at the expense of the people.  Mandatory minimums, 3 strike rule, no violent offenders locked up for life.  What did Trump do, First Step Act retracted this bullshit and released several non violent men on the spot.  Then there was Billions set aside for Opportunity Zones to reinvest and build up these ravaged neighborhoods.

Biden opposed mandatory bussing after Civil Rights legislation.  Said he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle.  Eulogized Strom Thurmmond and called him a good man and regularly worked with Robert C Byrd.  The only reason he was on Obama's ticket was because he was racist.  Obama wanted to make sure he could secure the Dixicrat votes in the South.  You know, Biden has actual policies and legislation that has hurt the Black community in many ways.  And of course there is no need to talk about his mental capicity.  That fool can't even walk up the stairs without falling.  Tell me what policy or legislation that Trump pushed forth that hurt the Black community or what has he done that is racist??????   How is he the better candidate for me?

Blablablablabla.

Trump sucks. I don't even think Trump is all that racist, but he will cater to racists to get himself votes. Because he's a piece of shit human being. That's why he served one term. 

Edited by big2033

Just now, big2033 said:

Blablablablabla

Trump sucks. I don't even think Trump is all that racist, but he will cater to racists to get himself votes. Because he's a piece of shit human being. That's why he served one term. 

HAHA!  Like Obama did by putting Biden on his ticket?  LOL  You are definitely ignorant.  Ignore all facts, believe the fake MSM narrative and keep talking.  You make no sense at all because nothing you are saying is backed in fact, proof or reasoning.  

2 minutes ago, Righteous said:

HAHA!  Like Obama did by putting Biden on his ticket?  LOL  You are definitely ignorant.  Ignore all facts, believe the fake MSM narrative and keep talking.  You make no sense at all because nothing you are saying is backed in fact, proof or reasoning.  

OK lol. Keep believing a billionaire who has been funding politicians and grifting tax codes for years is somehow NOW representing you. LOL. Send him another paypal contribution to "fight voter fraud."

I don't care about these democrats nearly as much as you want to drink Trump's piss and call it Cool-aid.

You're a fanboy. A Trump fanboy. Who will believe whatever he tells you. Which is the way he wants it.

Edited by big2033

Just now, big2033 said:

OK lol. Keep believing a billionaire who has been funding politicians and grifting tax codes for years is somehow NOW representing you. LOL. Send him another paypal contribution to "fight voter fraud."

I don't care about these democrats nearly as much as you won't to drink Trump's piss and call it Cool-aid. 

More stupid ass drivel.  You fucking sheep are ridiculous!!!

4 minutes ago, big2033 said:

LOOOOL what are you reading?

Is it that crazy Canadian guy on Twitter? I've heard this BS going around the Reddit forums. 

Again, you're too easily coerced. 

I've seen kids having block parties in Montreal during lockdown ... there is no COVID jail trust me. Just a lot of fines.

Canada is doing fine.

Your Prime Minister is on video saying that anyone coming into the country must be quarantined , at their own expense.  

Just now, Righteous said:

More stupid ass drivel.  You fucking sheep are ridiculous!!!

You know I'm right. You follow one man and his doctrine. You don't think something is wrong with that? 

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I don't care about these democrats nearly as much as you want to drink Trump's piss and call it Cool-aid.

You're a fanboy. A Trump fanboy.

Don’t mention to him he will need to uncheck the boxes where they will hit his account every single week. 

1 minute ago, abc2330 said:

Your Prime Minister is on video saying that anyone coming into the country must be quarantined , at their own expense.  

Yes. It's called common sense. Every country is doing this. 

Edited by big2033