In Madden I had a bum roster and ended up having like 90 mill in cap space. I drafted well and developed Alot of guys. I resigned Alot of my best players a few years ago. Now I'm -39 mill in cap space. But what I will do when they get towards their 30s is trade them. I have absolutely no money to sign rookies 😂, but my team is stacked. I simply trade away my draft picks. Been doing it for a couple years because I have no cap space. But by 2039 I will have about 13 1st rd draft picks. Pure genius.

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

Violent cartoons like this create Trump and insurrectionists. 

Not true, if anything it's the exact opposite. Gen Xers like myself were raised on Warner Bros. cartoons like this one, and we are the laziest bunch of slackers in the entire country.

Posted (edited)

Golly I make a simple post about some smart free agency moves and get attacked 😂😂. People on this board are some poor Sods who must live unhappy lives LOL. Not even the resident troll has emerged @ManningEnvy. And his I.Q is that of a pigeon.

Edited by NFL2K5

Madden’s trade logic isn’t great so idk how valuable trading down really is. My strategy lately has been draft a qb every few years and then trade your QB before you have to pay him. Then you have a shitload of money to spend on skill positions and can just stack your offense and defense. Also you get solid picks for good qbs obviously.

Edited by Thrill