AJ vs. Blake ... stay tuned this might get interesting

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beddingfield is an idiot. I'm glad he doesn't work for the Titans anymore. He's said alot of dumb stuff before. 

Lolzzzz    

That team is not a good drafting team in terms of talent across the board. I'm sure they overly rely on finding players that fit their system exactly and are relatively expendable but that's a pretty

15 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Anyone who watched his game tape knew his football speed was actually better than the underwear olympics timing. Scouts have  a bad tendency to over rely on 40 times in judging players speed.

Exactly.  I've seen 4.5 guys outrun 4.3 guys all the time. Running in pads and running in underwear are two different things. 

8 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Exactly.  I've seen 4.5 guys outrun 4.3 guys all the time. Running in pads and running in underwear are two different things. 

100% during this pandemic I've been experimenting with running outdoors with a 20-pound vest. Not only did my tracked times change but so did my strides. If you don't have the muscle mass to carry the extra weight it can change a lot. And sometimes your body won't completely adapt ... taking milliseconds off your time.

Edited by big2033
5 minutes ago, big2033 said:

100% during this pandemic I've been experimenting with running outdoors with a 20-pound vest. Not only did my tracked times change but so did my strides. If you don't have the muscle mass to carry the extra weight it can change a lot. And sometimes your body won't completely adapt ... taking milliseconds off your time.

Hard for me to get on board with this unless you have the “laser” proof to back it up.  🤣

13 minutes ago, FRT said:

Hard for me to get on board with this unless you have the “laser” proof to back it up.  🤣

No you don't. You just need to see a stop watch with 4.3 on it and would believe it without question!

17 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Actually he was the Director of College Scouting from 2012 - 2017 and prior was the Coordinator of College Scouting.  Frightening

Yeah I forgot that. My B. 

So it's worse than I remember. He's responsible for some of the worst draft picks in NFL history

Beddingfield has too much of an ego and is often overly reliant on athletic timing, etc. (thus all the gambles on athletes rather than real football players during his tenure). But he’s actually been right on a couple guys that others overrated due to his overly critical eye on talent - like Corey Davis. Beddingfield always said he was over drafted and his ceiling is a good number 2 WR in the league. 

He has a good eye for certain things but you kind of have to learn his biases and weaknesses when evaluating/critiquing what he says. He is heavily biased about Alabama players, for example - consistently overrates them

and he places way too much emphasis on measurables. 

Edited by tgo