WR class in 2021 vs 2020.

Bongo59

This class has more depth but most of the guys in this class are not ones.  They are slot guys.  Chase is big stud.  The ALA WR in my view will be OK......nothing special.  Jeudy and Ruggs were better prospects than the two guys going this year.  

The TE from Florida is who I would take over any WR in this class including Chase and I love Chase.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of Evans...   Incredibly explosive! Also good news as this means his hamstrings have probably fully healed finally.

Devonta Smith was better than Jeudy and Ruggs last year.   Go drop a dime.

Pitts will really test the notion that TEs take a few years to produce much. Usually it is about year 3-4 where they break out. He may end up being used like a WR more early to help bring him along.

The guy that I'd like to see play in the slot and out of the backfield in the pass game is Darynton Evans.  I think he would be a monster in this role.  This is why I think TN is fine at WR right now.  He reminds me of Ronnie Harmon a lot now we need to use him this way that Arthur Smith is gone.  I was not an Smith fan.  He was too predictable for me on first down.