Matt Gaetz: Certified Creep

TitansFan777

7 minutes ago, pat said:

The thread is still about Matt Gaetz, certified creep, but now also about the Republican need to excuse every kind of abhorrent behavior.

Why is this a partisan wedge?

Arrest the dude already!

If he is guilty, I agree 1000%.

But the other guy has already been arrested. Why no outrage?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the actual fuck? You're whatabouting to some obscure former mayor of some small town in California that no one here has ever heard of and wondering why a prominent and high profile Trump supporti

Gaetz might go away for a very long time: https://www.thedailybeast.com/gaetz-paid-accused-sex-trafficker-who-then-venmod-teen   Greenberg and Gaetz are also connected on Venmo to at least on

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pat said:

I've never heard of the other guy, and he's already been arrested.  So what is there to be outraged about?

This is just the thing, I don't get why people sit and watch Fox News all day looking for something to get their blood to boil.

Matt Gaetz is newsworthy to me because he's a Congressman who supported the insurgents.  The insurgents who tried to overturn my personal vote.  So I have a beef with him, and enjoy watching him fall.

Maybe be outraged he raped a 14 yr old?

And come on, for the last 4 yrs you turds went apeshit over every minutia in the Trump administration.  Pot calling the kettle black?

2 minutes ago, pat said:

Trust me, if some random Florida GOP mayor is arrested for being a pedophile, I'm not gonna post a thread about it.  It won't make my filters, I won't even see it.

Well see, that's a problem if you only care if a high profile person does the raping.

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Well see, that's a problem if you only care if a high profile person does the raping.

I didn't notice when a Florida treasurer used public funds to buy all his friends guns and body armor, used public funds to start a private blockchain business, set fire to a public office installing hardware for that business, used a public database to identify kids to groom for sex crimes, stole the identities of people swapping their licenses to get those kids fake ids.

But I did notice when that dude was linked to trafficking minors for sex to Matt Gaetz.

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

I merely point out others in the same boat and you simple look the other way. There are losers everywhere in life. The biggest losers see everything through a political lense. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rtcrav29i1ioj3baxp

Other than the obvious differences you refuse to acknowledge... sure......

I agree that's what you tried to do though.