Harris to Take Lead on Working with Central America on Border Issues

tgo

Just now, reo said:

Maybe. Back in the Bill Clinton days most people would see the response. With right wing propaganda though it doesn't really matter as much how they respond b/c Fox and everyone on that side just won't air the responses.

So where is the left wing media counter?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, it's a highly contagious respiratory illness. Those are usually GLOBAL.    Here, I'll help you out.   

I think it's good to point these things out and to hold Biden accountable for getting things fixed.   One notable difference is that the cruelty was the point with Trump. It was meant to fun

I like T279, but he’s out in left field with what’s happening with immigration and the Cuomo saga.    Of course when you keep people caged in Mexico and release them they’re going to come north

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

The bigger issue with this...

When have you ever seen Obama, H. Clinton or Harris every verbally fight back? Look at what Fauci did this week. Biden started returning fire at reporters and called out the silly Q-anon nuttery at the CNN town hall last night. 

Look at how Bill Clinton handed Chris Wallace his own neck. 

I think Obama didn't want to be seen as an angry black man and Harris doesn't want to be seen as an angry black woman. Hillary Clinton would have just been called shrill.

I think people are afraid of how it's seen to be so worked up based on who they are. It's pretty normal for white men so to the unwashed masses it's not as scary as an angry black person or annoying like an angry women (Hillary would be called a Karen in modern parlance if she'd done it)

2 hours ago, luvyablue256 said:

The bigger issue with this...

When have you ever seen Obama, H. Clinton or Harris every verbally fight back? Look at what Fauci did this week. Biden started returning fire at reporters and called out the silly Q-anon nuttery at the CNN town hall last night. 

Look at how Bill Clinton handed Chris Wallace his own neck. 

A white man firing back can be read differently than a woman or a black man or, in Kamala's case, a black woman.

I think we read too much into what can be achieved by engaging with an opponent's message, rather than focusing on one's own points.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 11:06 AM, IsntLifeFunny said:

I like T279, but he’s out in left field with what’s happening with immigration and the Cuomo saga. 

Of course when you keep people caged in Mexico and release them they’re going to come north. There’s your spike, as well as it being seasonal. 

Kids in cages was the image under Trump

because he was literally tearing families apart. The kids in these facilities now are unaccompanied minors. It’s a real issue that needs to be dealt with, but the comparison to Trump is faulty logic and in my opinion disingenuous. 

You still sticking to the "seasonal" logic?

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/over-19k-unaccompanied-children-stopped-at-border-in-july-report/

On 7/22/2021 at 7:56 PM, LongTimeFan said:

Hey, June had only 188,000 illegal crossings. Are you guys still claiming it's just seasonal.

1.2 million so far this year. Just think of all the money the drug cartels are making!! Yeah Team Biden.

Where are you getting these numbers?

It makes sense that the migrants who are detained and turned away at the border probably aren’t just saying “Oh, well…” and  giving up to walk back to Honduras or wherever.  

They’ll just stick around and look for their next window of opportunity.  

Or preaching mandatory vaccine, mask, lockdowns, avoid crowds while letting hundreds of thousands undocumented, non vaccinated illegals in and spreading them around the country.

This is the Democrats  

8 hours ago, Rogue said:

Latest is that the border problems are letting people with COVID into the country, while at the same time downplaying the vaccine.  

This is the GOP.  

Somehow they always find a way to blame illegal immigrants for everything, it’s pretty amazing. 

It’s like they literally think they are hellspawn. 

Just now, El Guapo said:

Or preaching mandatory vaccine, mask, lockdowns, avoid crowds while letting hundreds of thousands undocumented, non vaccinated illegals in and spreading them around the country.

This is the Democrats  

Would you be happier if Biden made a ridiculous claim that he was going to build a beautiful wall all across the border that Mexico was going to pay for? Can you imagine how fucking stupid Biden would look if that was his answer to the complex immigration problem?