Dolphins (and Giants) Release Isaiah Wilson

titanskick8851

On Outkick 360, Kuharsky said one the scouts from another team that he spoke to yesterday said regarding interviewing Isaiah Wilson in the pre draft process: "Boy I got bad vibes from that guy, he was weird"

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I looped Wilson's song's while I carried mail yesterday. Very enjoyable

In my 40 years living in the world of psychiatric disorder while working in a general psychiatric hospital and then running a secure forensic area where we dealt with the murder and rape and other sev

Posted Images

On 4/27/2021 at 6:37 AM, OILERMAN said:

I looped Wilson's song's while I carried mail yesterday. Very enjoyable

I bet the most enjoyable parts of the songs were when he makes it obvious that it's clearly his only source of "income" now.

9 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Funny all of this is coming out in hindsight after the guy went crazy. I don't remember one story or report about any of this stuff prior to the draft and there are usually tons of nuggets about players maturity and how the interview went

Aussie has highlighted some things that came out predraft about maturity issues and his passion for the game. Obviously they weren’t this bad, but the issues around league and scouting circles was known. 

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Aussie has highlighted some things that came out predraft about maturity issues and his passion for the game. Obviously they weren’t this bad, but the issues around league and scouting circles was known. 

I don't remember anything coming out at the time. What a crazy story

11 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Doesn't really make much difference now but apparently before the 2020 draft the Texans took Isaiah Wilson off their draft board after he turned up to meeting/workout with them drunk.

MenacingAlienatedAfricanrockpython-max-1

4 hours ago, RashadWeaver said:

I’m working on my own album as we speak. 

#TitanUp

What's your first single going to be called? Pregnant hoe deserved it. Or maybe something more low key like being civilized with bitches.

Edited by Callidus

• 2 weeks later...
  • TitansGuru changed the title to Dolphins (and Giants) Release Isaiah Wilson