Deshaun Watson Suspended 11 Games and Fined $5M (UPDATE 10/13: Another Lawsuit Has Been Filed)

SirLanceALot

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's where you and your wife stand at opposite ends of the house and yell FU@K Y0U!!!!  

I can guarantee Mariota isn't going to have multiple women come forward with these allegations against him!!!!

I need to see pictures of these women before I decide who is telling the truth.

Posted Images

Strictly speaking from purely a football perspective the Texans are completely screwed now, they can't get a decent return for trading Watson now and if they keep him he probably starts next season on the Commissioners Exempt List where they have to keep paying him but he can't play.

5 hours ago, MIKE75 said:

spacer.png

Deshaun Watson has been sued for sexual harassment by 22 different women, and one of the alleged victims went public on Tuesday.

In a press conference arranged by attorney Tony Buzbee, a massage therapist named Ashley Solis said she was sexually assaulted by Watson on March 30, 2020.

When these videos start coming out like the one above, he's toast in public opinion.  It's hard to look at that and say she's a liar.  After you consider that she's just one of over twenty, she looks believable as hell.

Secrets.  Try to have someone you tell every thing.  Watson should have had a mentor/handler who he was honest with about everything.  If he had told someone, they probably could have helped him.  I share my shit, it helps.

17 hours ago, Number9 said:

When these videos start coming out like the one above, he's toast in public opinion.  It's hard to look at that and say she's a liar.  After you consider that she's just one of over twenty, she looks believable as hell.

He’s already toast in public opinion.

• SirLanceALot changed the title to Deshaun Watson Suspended 11 Games and Fined $5M (UPDATE 10/13: Another Lawsuit Has Been Filed)