2021 NFL Free Agency: Rumor Mill

titanskick8851

5 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

A second vet WR coming? Stills, if he still has that deep speed, would more than adequately replace Raymond's occasional deep shot potential.

As Stills says, for the role he would fill it would make a ton of sense. He looked pretty fast still in 2019, obviously last year was a lost one for him though.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of WR though, I am starting to wonder what the Titans are looking to do there.   I know I joked about Juju, but I honestly think they are probably interested at the right price. I 

On radio today Jim Wyatt absolutely rubbished this story he said Westbrook-Ikhine is closer to WR 5 or 6 and fighting for his roster spot than he is being WR2.   Wyatt also said he expected

Davis has been awesome for over 20 games now. its not a small sample size at all.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, cshumak2 said:

Playmaking corner?

Oh gawd you should see some of the NYG fan comments on Twitter. They went nuts when Logan Ryan posted a pic of them at a restaurant in NY area.   

"GET IT DONE LOGAN!" lmao

13 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Oh gawd you should see some of the NYG fan comments on Twitter. They went nuts when Logan Ryan posted a pic of them at a restaurant in NY area.   

"GET IT DONE LOGAN!" lmao

Yea a Giants fan friend is really excited about this too... Asked me to describe him. 

Fast, but can't cover other fast receivers. No ballskills whatsoever, apparently his knee is degenerating? Prone to lapses in coverage... But he's a decent tackler, and can do a decent job against big physical receivers.

All in all he was pretty underwhelming for his draft slot. Both of our top picks that year.

32 minutes ago, stormi said:

Yea a Giants fan friend is really excited about this too... Asked me to describe him. 

Fast, but can't cover other fast receivers. No ballskills whatsoever, apparently his knee is degenerating? Prone to lapses in coverage... But he's a decent tackler, and can do a decent job against big physical receivers.

All in all he was pretty underwhelming for his draft slot. Both of our top picks that year.

He's like the "possession receiver" version of a corner. He won't stop the play, force turnovers, or play a full 16 games, but if you need a guy to be near receptions until the safety can make the play......

21 hours ago, rns90 said:

Was reading a Giants board and they really seem to think they are getting a good CB.  Guess they haven't actually watched him.

Anyone describing him as a playmaker is absolutely full of shit. 2 ints in 4 years and the one against Hopkins iirc was with him double or triple covered. Other pick was against Josh Allen in his rookie season when he was hot garbage. I can already see McLauren/Samuel/Lamb/Cooper eating him alive when they match up with him.

9 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

He's like the "possession receiver" version of a corner. He won't stop the play, force turnovers, or play a full 16 games, but if you need a guy to be near receptions until the safety can make the play......

He’s basically an average CB.  I mean there’s nothing wrong if he’s your top 3 in the rotation at CB.  But expecting him to either shut down the WR or get a lot of pass breakups is begging for disappointment.

23 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

That’s pretty spot on

4 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

As Stills says, for the role he would fill it would make a ton of sense. He looked pretty fast still in 2019, obviously last year was a lost one for him though.

His play fell off sharply last season.  No team bothered to pick him up or try him out when he was cut in the middle of the season.  And there's the fact that he is one of the very few players who still kneels before every game.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic