2021 NFL Free Agency: Official Agreements and Signings

titanskick8851

On 3/17/2021 at 6:10 PM, titanskick8851 said:

It is funny when you can really tell which people do not actually watch or understand the game of football and decision making.

It's funny the time I waste in just typing that along with barely watching and knowing. Thanks for pointing that out.  What a Super Bowl run we've been on since the better decision making coach and front office has been in place. Maybe one day, I too, can learn a thing or two. Dude just needs to make sure the cool nerd agree. 

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the Patriots hire Kyle?

Please, Titans...    

Posted Images

On 3/17/2021 at 6:15 PM, rns90 said:

Yup.  Dude is still complaining about Casey and Joseph and Jenkins are nothing alike.

Yup. See the comment above in proving why we haven't. And just to make sure it's all alike, that's a pun toward not winning a Super Bowl. Go Titansfans!

On 3/17/2021 at 5:29 PM, TrueLuvYaBlue77 said:

Cheapest and most stupidest front office, NFL franchise. The Tennessee Titans/Beloved Houston Oilers. How sad, how sad, no matter who's playing the role of GM. It was a nice turnaround for the eye blink moment, but no more. Bye, bye, the entire team seemingly, just like the old days and yesterday. Tear those walls right down, starting with the Casey decision last year. Nice move swapping for another aging corner like Joseph in Jenkins. 

Oh, allow we to retort my stupidity. Maybe not the cheapest, as of late, maybe more redneck dumb and stupid. At least Tannehill and Henry got paid along with Clowney and Dupree since one will be around for at least 2 seasons at least.  

8 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Yikes 

I'll laugh my ass off if he plays well for the Giants. I don't think fans realize how bad the Titans rush has been the past few years and the effect it's had on coverage.

Just now, oldschool said:

I'll laugh my ass off if he plays well for the Giants. I don't think fans realize how bad the Titans rush has been the past few years and the effect it's had on coverage.

I fully expect him to play well in the right scheme. For the Titans though, we replaced his cap hit with basically three players: Jenkins, Autry, Reynolds. 

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

I fully expect him to play well in the right scheme. For the Titans though, we replaced his cap hit with basically three players: Jenkins, Autry, Reynolds. 

Not that I expect it to happen but if Jackson turns into a legit #1 CB I would take him over the 3 guys you mentioned and not blink. Its just another example of Jrob cutting bait on 1st rounders too quickly imo. Conklin, Davis, Jackson with Evans likely to be next. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic