Tips for delivering mail in the summer (105 in Sacramento, CA)

pat

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously the easiest answer is hydrate beyond anything she's ever done. You have to drink water as soon as you get up, all day and even more importantly all the way until you go to bed.   

Oman "That's like asking me not to laugh."

I saw a wolf, in the forest, wearing a human t-shirt but my camera would not work, so no picture. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Hey Touched The Tard, I’ve seen so many great shows in the ole Murph. Did you see all that San Diego pussy that was practically being given away? 48 will be here before you know it. Long time huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

11 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

just quit cuz they're bitches?

Bingo 

You get some 40+ yr old new hire in the TX summer and it's honestly hard for them to stay out for 6-8 hours carrying mail. 

Add in some fat slob to those conditions and the real fun starts. I've only seen about 3 people completely fall out( ambulance came) from the heat that I knew weren't faking it. Hilarious 

On 7/8/2021 at 9:44 PM, OILERMAN said:

Bingo 

You get some 40+ yr old new hire in the TX summer and it's honestly hard for them to stay out for 6-8 hours carrying mail. 

Add in some fat slob to those conditions and the real fun starts. I've only seen about 3 people completely fall out( ambulance came) from the heat that I knew weren't faking it. Hilarious 

Everything is going fine in CA.  I know you hate to see it.