GOP thread

IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy who won the Republican nomination for governor in Wisconsin yesterday doesn't even live in Wisconsin. He's also got a significant chance to win and become governor of a state he doesn't even l

Republican politicians and associated committees are sending out desperate fundraising emails begging the GOP faithful to help save America by getting behind Herschel Walker in his Dec. 6 runoff race

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I thought Stone only liked to watch his wife fucking black guys…

I’m sure Alex Jones will assure us that none of this actually happened…it was all just hired actors. 

And according to reports, possibly some child actors, as well.  

24 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

God killed some people outside the White House with lightning.  Just some random people, seemed like nice folks.  

Believe it or not, this is proof that God is tired of Biden.  I mean, how much more plainly straight forward can it be?  

23 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

We all should have known she was the preview of things to come. 

I have no idea if Palin will win.  But I'm confident that the GOP will win the House and then proceed to overplay their hand.  Probably try to impeach Biden which will improve his approval ratings.

The Federal Trade Commission ordered apparel company Lions Not Sheep and its owner Sean Whalen to stop labeling its products with fake "Made in USA" tags and pay more than $200,000 in fines.

The big picture: Lions Not Sheep is known for its pro-gun and pro-Trump shirts, featuring phrases like "Let's Go Brandon," "Give Violence a Chance" and "Shall Not Be Infringed."

Driving the news: The company was replacing the "Made in China" tags on its clothes with phony "Made in USA" tags, according to the FTC.

• Whalen posted a video of himself in October 2020, saying he could "conceal the fact that his shirts are made in China by ripping out the origin tags and replacing them," according to the commission's original complaint.
  • The FTC ordered Whalen and his company to "stop making bogus Made in USA claims" and "come clean about foreign production." Whalen must also pay a $211,335 fine.

https://www.axios.com/2022/08/07/lions-not-sheep-made-in-usa?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=politics-trumpshirtsP