GOP thread

IsntLifeFunny

12 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If anything we use it properly you fucking retard. Handicapped people are just that. You are a complete full blown fucking retard as you were shown above. 

Now Touched, is that any way to be talking to another soldier in The Tard Army? Especially one who turned 14 cents into a multimillion dollar empire with video evidence to prove it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy who won the Republican nomination for governor in Wisconsin yesterday doesn't even live in Wisconsin. He's also got a significant chance to win and become governor of a state he doesn't even l

Republican politicians and associated committees are sending out desperate fundraising emails begging the GOP faithful to help save America by getting behind Herschel Walker in his Dec. 6 runoff race

Posted Images

14 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If anything we use it properly you fucking retard. Handicapped people are just that. You are a complete full blown fucking retard as you were shown above. 

And yet, I am still not a lowly bartender. Great life choices!

27 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Anyone harping on this so much has lost the way of their party. .. "AOC did it and she says things I'm too dumb to understand but they can't be true because she was a bartender!" That's a workers position ... a small business position - and the heart of the old Republican ideals. I can't help but wonder if you harp on this so much because you were terrible at it (if you being one isn't just another of your lies) and that failure is just another microcosm representing your failure in a myriad of other social and vocational ways (and let's be real- likely monetarily too because we all know you are completely full of shit here)

Also, I know at least 5 Nashville bartenders making pretty great cash (120k +), working 4 days a week and most is tax free because of tips. I also know 4 more people different people that were bartenders but now created their own (sometimes 2nd/3rd) bar in town and are making welllllllll above that. 

Disrespect for the hustle shows you know nothing of it or just really insecure. It also shows that you are dumdum enough to parrot talking points that are supposed to insult the working man when you a yourself are a working man. Infinitely far financially from the Uber rich you parrot. You'll never be like them no matter how hard you suckle their balls. 

ok, that's my 1 response for the week to the turd. Feels good. See ya next week maybe! 

Hey puppy dog! 

39 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Anyone harping on this so much has lost the way of their party. .. "AOC did it and she says things I'm too dumb to understand but they can't be true because she was a bartender!" That's a workers position ... a small business position - and the heart of the old Republican ideals. I can't help but wonder if you harp on this so much because you were terrible at it (if you being one isn't just another of your lies) and that failure is just another microcosm representing your failure in a myriad of other social and vocational ways (and let's be real- likely monetarily too because we all know you are completely full of shit here)

Also, I know at least 5 Nashville bartenders making pretty great cash (120k +), working 4 days a week and most is tax free because of tips. I also know 4 more people different people that were bartenders but now created their own (sometimes 2nd/3rd) bar in town and are making welllllllll above that. 

Disrespect for the hustle shows you know nothing of it or just really insecure. It also shows that you are dumdum enough to parrot talking points that are supposed to insult the working man when you a yourself are a working man. Infinitely far financially from the Uber rich you parrot. You'll never be like them no matter how hard you suckle their balls. 

ok, that's my 1 response for the week to the turd. Feels good. See ya next week maybe! 

Slumlord is the only acceptable career, dude. 

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Oh geez my life choices have left me making more money than 90% of the country while pulling dimes and now I’m getting married to one. I work 4 days a week and get to party anytime I want. Really horrible life, I know. 

I doubt you make over $200,000 on 4 days of work and your 'dimes' are everyone else's 'nickels'. I feel sorry for the dumb bitch that would marry your sorry ass. I doubt she/he has all their teeth.

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Oh geez my life choices have left me making more money than 90% of the country while pulling dimes and now I’m getting married to one. I work 4 days a week and get to party anytime I want. Really horrible life, I know. 

That’s a good one bitch. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

I doubt you make over $200,000 on 4 days of work and your 'dimes' are everyone else's 'nickels'. I feel sorry for the dumb bitch that would marry your sorry ass. I doubt she/he has all their teeth.

I don’t make 200k. You think that’s top 10%? I make six figures and don’t have to pay taxes on a 3rd of it because it’s cash. I’m not even bragging, because it’s whatever, but more to note you’re a retard and always will be one. You consistently show you have zero idea what the fuck you’re talking about on any issue. No one respects you around here or likely in your personal life.