March 4th: Inauguration Day Is Here!

TitansFan777

Just now, TitansFan777 said:

Let’s just take some time to remember our last elected president, Ulysses S. Grant.

By the way, here outside DC it’s kinda cloudy. Could it be a sign the storm is about to begin?!?!?! 

Good, now we can say Trump was never actually president! 

Thanks Q...

I’m just confused how this will go down.

According to QAnon, Trump and Biden switched bodies a while back. So that would make Trump the president right now.

So then who is in the Trump body that is going to take over today? Wouldn’t that mean Trump (in the Biden body) would no longer be president, and thus would defeat the purpose of today?

Just now, TitansFan777 said:

According to QAnon, Trump and Biden switched bodies a while back. So that would make Trump the president right now.

So then who is in the Trump body that is going to take over today? Wouldn’t that mean Trump (in the Biden body) would no longer be president, and thus would defeat the purpose of today?

Lol is this a real theory 

1 minute ago, 52O said:

Lol is this a real theory 

Yeah some of them believe it apparently. It’s like a bizarre version of the greatest movie ever which features two of the greatest American thespians - John Travolta and Nick Cage - Face/Off.

2 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

So now they are going to follow Biden slavishly thinking he is really Trump? Ok, that might work out for a while...

Archived