How did America reach the sad state it's in today?

Number9

3 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Here you are condemning the idiots:

oh wait, nope instead of condemning the seditious attack on Congress your first words tried to own the libs. 

Just stop, start an off topic thread about classic truck restoration, and chill out.  Nobody's buying it anymore.

No, I cut and pasted that from someone else as noted later in the thread. 

Keep trying though. You still defending Cuomo?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, you guys hated Obama, a thoughtful, well spoken president.   Contrast that with Trump, a narcissist of the highest order, conman, perpetual liar, and attacked anyone that disagreed with him. 

You guys elected the most unchristian president in our history. He’s literally the antithesis of everything Christ preached. 

Americans are overwhelmingly selfish, close minded, uneducated, and tend to insulate themselves with only like minded people.   Most Americans have no clue on how the U.S. system of governme

Posted Images

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

You are blind to any liberal lies. How many of your liberal friends on FB did you fact check and point out when they were wrong?

99.99% of ALL people condemned the idiots on Jan 6. How many liberals condemned all the cities burning this past summer? Hell, the democratic leaders if the cities didn't even condemn or try to stop it.

My liberal friends on FB actually post articles, in which debate can occur on the content.  Trumpers just post a meme and that is truth.  I actually don't, or very rarely, discuss politics on FB.  

You're downplaying the actions on Jan 6th right now in a another thread.  You don't even know it, do you?  

Edited by Rogue

Just now, Rogue said:

My liberal friends on FB actually post articles, in which debate can occur on the content.  Trumpers just post a meme and that is truth.  

You're downplaying the actions on Jan 6th right now in a another thread.  You don't even know it, do you?  

I am not downplaying anything. You and your ilk are saying those idiots on Jan 6 had some grand scheme to overthrow the government.  I say they were just a bunch of idiots with no plan besides breaking a bunch of shit.

And anyone that uses FB for any type of political information are idiots. 

7 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

No, I cut and pasted that from someone else as noted later in the thread. 

Keep trying though. You still defending Cuomo?

Oh wait so on page 94 you bravely showed up to cut-n-paste a lame defense?

It's almost like you are trying to prove my point that you can barely lift a finger to condemn the violent insurrection.

And no, I'm not defending Cuomo for his workplace harassment.  If you haven't noticed, he's getting held accountable by - guess who - Democrats.

6 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

I am not downplaying anything. You and your ilk are saying those idiots on Jan 6 had some grand scheme to overthrow the government.  I say they were just a bunch of idiots with no plan besides breaking a bunch of shit.

And anyone that uses FB for any type of political information are idiots. 

They had a plan to stop the certification of the election.  Not all of them planned to storm the Capitol, obviously, but people planned to do it.  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/07/capitol-attack-was-planned-openly-online-for-weeks-police-still-werent-ready/?sh=a0200d176e2e

Make your excuses.  

I did not want to start out saying this.  Trump is the ingredient that made America a hell of a lot worse.  He is worshiped by christians and he's not even a christian.  He held a bible upside down as a symbol of his allegiance to christianity.  His entire life has been anti-christian.  Cheater, adulterer, sexist, liar.  

The Bible states that the Devil is a liar and the father of all lies.  Interestingly, christians are his main base of support joined with white separatists and Nazis.  Christ like is what the christian is supposed to be.  Trump’s biggest tool is the lie.  His last act as president was by far the lowest deed of any American president and he achieved it with "the big lie."  His christian followers claim him as a saint. 

He's the only demigod the world has seen with this much power in modern times.  He held the nuclear pass codes.  He is evil on a level that people do not, don't want to or refuse to understand.  But let's just say Trump is up to no good if that's more palatable.  He's an up to no good leader who continues to build an army of zealots.  Imagine Osama bin Laden as a former POTUS who was so arrogant he thought he would be POTUS for life.  What would he do to regain his throne?

Roughly 70% of Americans identify themselves as christian.  I don't think a majority of christians are Trumpist.  I also don't think a majority of Muslims are radical Islamist.  I do think there are a large number of Trumpist "christians" who are just as capable of terrorism as radical Islamist.  January 6th showed us a tiny sample of what zealots are capable of doing.

The republicans voted 100% against the stimulus bill.  Now the republicans are telling people that prisoners and undocumented's are getting checks from the Biden stimulus bill.

Why tell people the truth, when you can lie?  

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

They had a plan to stop the certification of the election.  Not all of them planned to storm the Capitol, obviously, but people planned to do it.  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/07/capitol-attack-was-planned-openly-online-for-weeks-police-still-werent-ready/?sh=a0200d176e2e

Make your excuses.  

I'm not making an excuses for those idiots. 

But you idiots are acting like those idiots are some force to be afraid of and had some grand scheme to overthrow the US govt. You guys are as fucking stupid as they are. Hey, let's put fences and razor wire around the Capitol for months on end with no credible threats. You lemmings are the best entertainment ever. 

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

I'm not making an excuses for those idiots. 

But you idiots are acting like those idiots are some force to be afraid of and had some grand scheme to overthrow the US govt. You guys are as fucking stupid as they are. Hey, let's put fences and razor wire around the Capitol for months on end with no credible threats. You lemmings are the best entertainment ever. 

You stupid fuck.  I provided you with a link providing preplaned actions.  You ignored, because you have to.

Of course this group needs to be considered.  They attempted to overthrow a democratically held election.  This is something you will not admit to, because you don’t disagree with it, but is what happened.  

Why don’t we just ask, do you agree with the actions of Jan 6th?  If not, do you agree those actions are a threat to democracy?  

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

I actually kind of agree with LTF on this one.  Most of these Trump followers and "seditionists" are huge pussies.

I guess you are not referring to the ones who broke into the United States Capitol Building and beat a Capitol police officer to death.  They showed news footage of a large crowd of them yelling "Sieg Heil" as they pushed in a door with a man screaming in pain.

They look like people you know/I know.   That's why you see them as huge pussies.  The huge pussies are attacking Asian Americans because they brought the China flu.  This is not about them as you see them at your church, community park or a school gathering.  It's about them when someone capable works them up into a frenzy.  Someone has got them to believe our leaders kidnap little children and use them as sex slaves.  Someone got them to believe that our elected leaders drink the blood of babies.

Lies.

27 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I guess you are not referring to the ones who broke into the United States Capitol Building and beat a Capitol police officer to death.  They showed news footage of a large crowd of them yelling "Sieg Heil" as they pushed in a door with a man screaming in pain.

They look like people you know/I know.   That's why you see them as huge pussies.  The huge pussies are attacking Asian Americans because they brought the China flu.  This is not about them as you see them at your church, community park or a school gathering.  It's about them when someone capable works them up into a frenzy.  Someone has got them to believe our leaders kidnap little children and use them as sex slaves.  Someone got them to believe that our elected leaders drink the blood of babies.

Lies.

But that's what makes them huge pussies.  Individually they are cowards.  Even in small numbers or in an equal fight they are huge pussies.

They only have balls when they are picking on a minority with 100:1 odds.