How did America reach the sad state it's in today?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, you guys hated Obama, a thoughtful, well spoken president.   Contrast that with Trump, a narcissist of the highest order, conman, perpetual liar, and attacked anyone that disagreed with him. 

You guys elected the most unchristian president in our history. He’s literally the antithesis of everything Christ preached. 

Posted Images

Cancel culture, social media, racists, people just thinking they're better than others is root of all our problems right now. We have categorized every demographic, race , gender etc in everything now. 

2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Cancel culture, social media, racists, people just thinking they're better than others is root of all our problems right now. We have categorized every demographic, race , gender etc in everything now. 

You just summed up the Democratic party strategy.

36 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

You just summed up the Democratic party strategy.

Why are you determined to not give anything helpful to the conversation?  You are not even trying.

Cancel culture and silencing is not exclusive to one side. It's arguably much worse and much more dangerous on the right. The left want to shame the right into submission. The right have been overtaken by people who literally want to lock up and execute people the left, making up wild nonsense to try and justify it.

I'm a baby boomer and the one ideology we hated more than any other was the Nazi.  We feared the communist, but the Nazi were shoot on site.  They did things so depraved that there was no peace agreement after the war with them.  They are still being hunted today.  It has to be an act of desperation for Americans to even sit in the same room with them.

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Right wing propaganda machine

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Left wing snowflakes who can't have conversations and would rather try to silence any thoughts that they don't agree with.

Or call anyone a racist when they lose the argument. Or xenophobic or homophobic or transphobic or blah blah blah.

Here's your problem do I get a prize 

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

Why are you determined to not give anything helpful to the conversation?  You are not even trying.

You need to realize your party is what it is. Most democratic ideas suck so they would rather cut off the conversation.

2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

You need to realize your party is what it is. Most democratic ideas suck so they would rather cut off the conversation.

I'm not really a Democrat.  Just like I am not really a christian.  I am spiritual, as in one with the spirit that's in every thing.  I am forced to vote Democrat because hate against me is used by one party to get votes.  I was a Republican back when the Democrats were heads of state by day and klansmen by night. 

12 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

But with that said, how do you think America got to the point of people wanting the kill other people over politics?  Prior to 2000, you or no one else could ever even imagine American citizens busting into the Capitol.