Titans Shopping Isaiah Wilson (lol)

tgo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with Orlando Franklin on this one! Get er done Broncos. 

????  

Posted Images

Wouldn't be surprised if a team did make a decent offer for him... not saying it'll be a high pick but I could see teams being willing to take a chance on a 2nd year RT in hopes of getting him to turn it around and focus on football.

Coaches tend to think they can coach up guys like that.

6 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

They couldn't even get a can of coke and half a ham sandwich for him now.

I saw a lions fan on YouTube saying he would give up a 5th for him lol. Maybe we can get lucky as someone with real power will be as stupid.

Edit: had not seen that Broncos tweet yet lol. My god...

Edited by Callidus

He's already passed VY and Pacman as being the dumbest 1st rounder the Titans have ever drafted. That's quite a feat in itself. Coke whores and yachts does not put his life on a upward trajectory. I thought sure Pacman would wind up dead but Wilson is in another class. Pacman and VY loved the game and ultimately it saved their lives but I don't see it in Wilson. JRob is wearing this one like a black eye.

Edited by freakingeek

Obviously, there is no way to prove this, but I expect in a normal year, free of the pandemic, he would have likely been okay.  His biggest issues were Covid protocols.  The kid is 21/22 years old and just got paid.  He doesn't want to stay at home like a hermit.  Who would?

He was probably over drafted, and a bit of a reach where selected, but if a team gave up anything as high as a third, I think they would be getting fair value.

I think his tweet about being done with football as a Titan was directly related to the fact that he was told they were trying to trade him.