• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did he start football as a Titan?

I can't wait to hear the new rap album 

He and his friends are all losers. Nobody in that entire crew is either good enough or man enough to even attempt to stop his self-destruction. Of course it could all be on him, but I know I’d be nons

Posted Images

2 things I said after last year's draft. Drafting an O-Linemen and Runningback was wasted picks. To be honest I'd almost never take an offensive lineman in the first round unless it was a glaring need (Line the year before woulda had to be an absolute turnstyle) and we really needed somebody to guard my Qbs blindside. 

I said we needed somebody who would make an instant impact on this team and that running back wouldnt hardly see the field. I was right.

I said drafting offensive lineman in the first round always feels like a wasted pick. Both times we picked offensive lineman they been wasted picks. I even feel that way if they work out. I feel like Taylor Lewan is the most overrated player on this team and been overrated since he been here. We had a 2000 yard rusher without either Wilson or Lewan. Our offense was the best offense we ever had. And that Runningback we drafted didn't see the field much. Proof is in the pudding. 1st rd picks should always be skilled position picks.

Realize that no one can stop someone intent on career suicide, but has he fired his agent? At the very least he should be told to keep his mouth shut to not imperil the guaranteed portion of his contract. Show up to camp out of shape and unmotivated and let them cut you and keep the money. 

23 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Realize that no one can stop someone intent on career suicide, but has he fired his agent? At the very least he should be told to keep his mouth shut to not imperil the guaranteed portion of his contract. Show up to camp out of shape and unmotivated and let them cut you and keep the money. 

If he shows up I would mercilessly run him. Make him collapse. There are no rules when it comes to practices and making a player run. Make him quit.

5 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

He and his friends are all losers. Nobody in that entire crew is either good enough or man enough to even attempt to stop his self-destruction. Of course it could all be on him, but I know I’d be nonstop ragging on a friend if they were blowing an opportunity like this. 

Those friends are there because he is freely spending money on coke and whores. Give it a few more weeks and we will see how many friends are left.

8 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

He and his friends are all losers. Nobody in that entire crew is either good enough or man enough to even attempt to stop his self-destruction. Of course it could all be on him, but I know I’d be nonstop ragging on a friend if they were blowing an opportunity like this. 

Agreed. He’s surrounded with an incredible number of pieces of shit...

The strength of Vrabel and the coaching staff is to develop players.. I believe Keith Carter has done a remarkable job , especially considering last years performance.. IMO we need to take some oline men with picks in rounds 3-5 .. and pay a 2 Nd tier right tackle.. 1st round picks are for left tackle only.. 

10 minutes ago, Nash said:

The strength of Vrabel and the coaching staff is to develop players.. I believe Keith Carter has done a remarkable job , especially considering last years performance.. IMO we need to take some oline men with picks in rounds 3-5 .. and pay a 2 Nd tier right tackle.. 1st round picks are for left tackle only.. 

no question we will be adding some OL in the draft.