• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did he start football as a Titan?

I can't wait to hear the new rap album 

He and his friends are all losers. Nobody in that entire crew is either good enough or man enough to even attempt to stop his self-destruction. Of course it could all be on him, but I know I’d be nons

Posted Images

Just now, siamesedinasour said:

Chance started 46 games for us. Isaiah has hardly put on cleats.

If we're now arguing about who started and who didnt start you win, obviously lol. But if we're arguing about who is as equally horrible as a draft pick I win lol. The point is about who is the worse 1st rd draft pick...What's one playing and one not playing have to do with being horrible 1st rd picks when they are both clearly bad picks at the end of the day?

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Only until they go after that signing bonus and his legal fees bankrupt him.

Those types of things usually just end up being lost causes. The odds of the Titans getting money back from Wilson are pretty slim. It’s more of a principle  thing at that point

Just now, BudsOilers said:

Those types of things usually just end up being lost causes. The odds of the Titans getting money back from Wilson are pretty slim. It’s more of a principle  thing at that point

Agree, by the time the Titans get a legal verdict to collect the signing bonus money Wilson would of wasted it on ugly cars and cheap hookers.