Wilson is “done.. as a Titan”

1 hour ago, Thrill said:

Mike Herndon was saying he heard Isaigh in an interview (maybe bussin with the boys) say he turned down Alabama because Nick Saban didn't give him a hug and he turned down Michigan because Harbough didn't take off his turf cleats on his moms hardwood floor. 

That combined with his laziness issues should've been some major red flags. But I agree. I bet some teams with good sources at Georgia found out about stuff that didn't get leaked to the media. 

I don’t think he revealed the stuff about Saban and Harbaugh until after he was drafted. 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did he start football as a Titan?

I can't wait to hear the new rap album 

He and his friends are all losers. Nobody in that entire crew is either good enough or man enough to even attempt to stop his self-destruction. Of course it could all be on him, but I know I’d be nons

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

To be clear I think it's more than possible that there was serious dirt to be found in Wilson. I mean, you can't be that big of a headcase and not show ANY signs of it beforehand. I just think that if we didn't find it, it's unlikely many if any others found it and I certainly don't think we deliberately overlooked damning info just to take an OT that was generally considered a bit of a project. 

Dude might be a serial killer for all anybody knows. He is big in Miami, after all.

It is impossible to completely (100%) know anyone. There is always going to be a percentage gap and regardless of how big or small you think that gap is it's going to require a leap of faith to bridge it.

Wilson wasted no time burning that bitch to the ground. I'm not going to judge JRob and company too harshly if this guy is just a convincingly-duplicitous bitch made dinglefuck, which is looking pretty likely.

43 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Dude might be a serial killer for all anybody knows. He is big in Miami, after all.

Like I know people think it's ridiculous to think that someone seemingly as "dumb" as Wilson could con sophisticated people like J-Rob and Vrabel but there are people out there who have developed some really strong coping mechanisms that allow them to fool even people who think they really know them. You don't have to be some genius, criminal mastermind. I'm not necessarily saying dude suffers from anti-social personality disorder but people like that can fool most people, especially those who want to believe them. 

8 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

All of that may be true, but it’s still a huge mark against Robinson. There’s no way around it. 

It's weird because Wilson being such a fucking scumbag makes me think that he would've fooled most people so I don't really know what else J-Rob could've done. The only reason I consider this a mark against him is because this is like the 3rd time he's been conned by dudes who don't really want to play football. First Dodd, then Beasely, now Wilson. In those 3 moves he lost cost the franchise a high 2nd rounder, a 1st rounder, and damn near 10 million dollars. If it was just Wilson, I'd honestly let it slide but yeah, in context, this isn't a good look. 

10 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

It's a mark. Whether it's huge or not is debatable.

Yeah, Jrob really stole this one. 

Projection: Round 2 pick

7. Isaiah Wilson

There’s been recent chatter about Wilson potentially going ahead of his teammate Andrew Thomas. I vehemently oppose that notion, but Wilson is an impressive prospect. His footwork is a work in progress, especially as he attempts to gain depth to prevent the edge from being exposed. However, he has strong grip control to once he gets his hands on the pass rusher.

He’s an equally effective run blocker as he looks to maul his opponents.

Projection: Round 2 pick

7th rated tackle overall and we draft him in the 1st. Nice move.