• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did he start football as a Titan?

I can't wait to hear the new rap album 

He and his friends are all losers. Nobody in that entire crew is either good enough or man enough to even attempt to stop his self-destruction. Of course it could all be on him, but I know I’d be nons

Posted Images

2 hours ago, nine said:

There was some discussion about this in one of the other Wilson threads.  

It’s my opinion that Wilson is one of the biggest first-round busts ever, because there’s been literally ZERO return on  investment.   His entire career is literally just four snaps.

It’s certainly reasonable to argue that a top-five draft bust is worse since  the  initial draft value is so much higher.   But the fact is, even the biggest busts of all time provided SOME level of ROI.   Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf were world-class flops who failed miserably...but even so, they did have *some*  positive contributions and won a couple games here and there.  

Wilson didn’t even do that.  His entire  NFL career consists of exactly four snaps and zero meaningful plays....which is utterly unprecedented for former fist-round picks. 

NFL draft history is littered with first-round busts....but none of them ever matched Wilson’s utter and complete lack of any contribution whatsoever.

Woooooooo now. We did at least get to watch him humiliated on that xp. We didn't get that with dodd. ?

3 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Woooooooo now. We did at least get to watch him humiliated on that xp. We didn't get that with dodd. ?

Dodd actually played in games and didn't look too bad. Not many games mind you but he did see the field on defense.

Edited by Mythos27

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Dodd actually played in games and didn't look too bad. Not many games mind you but he did see the field on defense.

I know I was trying to make a joke about his one play being so bad it was entertaining while dodds whole career was just well he played.

9 hours ago, nine said:

There was some discussion about this in one of the other Wilson threads.  

It’s my opinion that Wilson is one of the biggest first-round busts ever, because there’s been literally ZERO return on  investment.   His entire career is literally just four snaps.

It’s certainly reasonable to argue that a top-five draft bust is worse since  the  initial draft value is so much higher.   But the fact is, even the biggest busts of all time provided SOME level of ROI.   Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf were world-class flops who failed miserably...but even so, they did have *some*  positive contributions and won a couple games here and there.  

Wilson didn’t even do that.  His entire  NFL career consists of exactly four snaps and zero meaningful plays....which is utterly unprecedented for former fist-round picks. 

NFL draft history is littered with first-round busts....but none of them ever matched Wilson’s utter and complete lack of any contribution whatsoever.

I have to note of those four snaps 3 were in victory formation and 1 was him getting ran over on a FG. 

What I want to know is how he can be "done" with the Titans when he was never here to begin with? I'd go after every penny I could recoup and make that dumass lawyer up and spend some of the signing bonus he stole from the team.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Tony Pauline with more revisionist BS claiming he said on multiple podcasts prior to the draft that plenty of teams had taken Isaiah Wilson off their draft boards.

Right?! He gave some BS but no one and I mean no one has been able to track that audio down. 

To be clear I think it's more than possible that there was serious dirt to be found in Wilson. I mean, you can't be that big of a headcase and not show ANY signs of it beforehand. I just think that if we didn't find it, it's unlikely many if any others found it and I certainly don't think we deliberately overlooked damning info just to take an OT that was generally considered a bit of a project. 

3 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

To be clear I think it's more than possible that there was serious dirt to be found in Wilson. I mean, you can't be that big of a headcase and not show ANY signs of it beforehand. I just think that if we didn't find it, it's unlikely many if any others found it and I certainly don't think we deliberately overlooked damning info just to take an OT that was generally considered a bit of a project. 

NFL teams have been known to hire private investigators to check people out. They take this shit very seriously. I think Wilson took the money and ran