• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did he start football as a Titan?

I can't wait to hear the new rap album 

He and his friends are all losers. Nobody in that entire crew is either good enough or man enough to even attempt to stop his self-destruction. Of course it could all be on him, but I know I’d be nons

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Because they already knew he was "done"? Seems like the team has an array of measures and actions they can take so while he may lash out on social media that's probably all he can do.

This is one area where COVID really bit us in the ass. He would have benefited from a traditional rookie experience, veteran mentorship, and some people there helping him get his shit together. 

I won't say I feel bad for the guy, because it's hard to feel bad for someone squandering this level of privilege. Reading his actions, he seems like someone who feels very alone and is making foolish, self-destructive decisions. 

I hope he gets it right and finds peace whether in the NFL or not, but at the same time I want him to get the fuck off this team. No sunk cost fallacy for me. 

Edited by Bink

If he really feels this way, then man I hope he gets both of his knees just shredded and his “career” is over. I’ve never hated a Titan or any football player as much as that fat piece of shit.

Hopefully the team can absolutely rape him financially over some various clauses in his contract.

Edited by TitansFan777

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Yup. Chance just sucked. This kid is a waste of talent. Idgaf about the whole impact on the franchise stuff; this guy is one of the biggest busts I can remember in this league.

Chance was a bust of a #10 overall pick, but the Eagles picked him up, he started a few games for them over the next few years, then got picked up by the Seahawks. He was never trouble. He just wasn't nearly as good as his draft position should warrant.

Isaiah Wilson has basically given the Titans and fans two middle fingers continuously since we funded his ability to live like Vince Young, while laughing at the possibility of having to exercise as a responsibility of a professional athlete. 

1 minute ago, NFL2K5 said:

Lol yes, but We're talking about worse 1st rd draft picks of all time. Both those picks are horrible picks. It's not about potential or what coulda been...If dude never plays then potential doesn't matter. Chance and dude are equally as horrible.

Chance started 46 games for us. Isaiah has hardly put on cleats.

1 minute ago, siamesedinasour said:

Chance started 46 games for us. Isaiah has hardly put on cleats.

And that's the difference, one just wasn't very good and overdrafted.  But he tried at least a little.  The other guy just didn't give a fuck and went into tank mode.