• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did he start football as a Titan?

I can't wait to hear the new rap album 

He and his friends are all losers. Nobody in that entire crew is either good enough or man enough to even attempt to stop his self-destruction. Of course it could all be on him, but I know I’d be nons

Posted Images

Weird dude. Doesn't he realize this is going to kill his chances elsewhere as well?

He'll have to give back all money paid that hasn't yet counted against the cap for the Titans to even consider a release, and that still doesn't avoid having to pay the guaranteed base salaries, which they won't even if only from a 2021 cap management perspective.

I'm not sure if those can be voided somehow but they'd have to be for him to be released. If not then they'd have to find a trade partner but no team will want the contract without also sending them picks.

The Titans best play is to keep him on the roster and apply discipline measures until he can be voided without a cap impact.

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Worst Titans first round pick ever and probably my biggest misevaluation on a player. 

I didn’t like Wilson much coming out, but can we even call it a misevaluation on your part?

there was nothing on this guy being a head case that was public knowledge. I’ve never seen anything like it. We saw him play 3 snaps on ST

24 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

I didn’t like Wilson much coming out, but can we even call it a misevaluation on your part?

there was nothing on this guy being a head case that was public knowledge. I’ve never seen anything like it. We saw him play 3 snaps on ST

He’s opened the door to the realization of how bad Smart’s culture is in GA. The enabling is unreal.