Kid trash talks Cam Newton.

This kid wasn't doing it to go viral, black kids always run their mouth like this. And it's mostly from jealousy. I grew up in a predominantly white community and went to camps with black kids. Blacks kids always talk crap lol. Im not a fan of Cam Newton, but this kid is embarrassing lol. Somebody needs to teach this kid economics. I know why Cam asked where his dad is, because most of the time kids with mouth like that don't have a dad in their life.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-cam-newton-trash-talk-hs-football-player-social-media-calls-out-disrespect-im-rich-200142619.html

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RasKass going for Simple J’s record of bans. 

‘Excuse me. Can you please stop kicking our asses?’

Posted Images

Amazing that you could have an NFL vet who’s competed at the highest level and achieved more than these kids ever will, and only now coming to the end of his long career....

and this kid would squander that opportunity just to impress his friends with his unfounded machismo and ignorance.

I hope some of the other kids beat the shit out of him later.

This is about when Oilerman jumps in and says “the kid is right!”

31 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

Side note, I am black lol. Still doesn't prevent me from speaking the truth. I'm not bias towards anything or anybody. What's real is what's real. 

Now we know why you constantly post stupid ass drivel, followed up by shit talk and silly insults.  It’s the Black in you!  It’s genetics apparently.

Edited by Righteous
3 hours ago, NFL2K5 said:

This kid wasn't doing it to go viral, black kids always run their mouth like this. And it's mostly from jealousy. I grew up in a predominantly white community and went to camps with black kids. Blacks kids always talk crap lol. Im not a fan of Cam Newton, but this kid is embarrassing lol. Somebody needs to teach this kid economics. I know why Cam asked where his dad is, because most of the time kids with mouth like that don't have a dad in their life.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-cam-newton-trash-talk-hs-football-player-social-media-calls-out-disrespect-im-rich-200142619.html

Wtf are you talking. Shut up.

And he asked for his father so he could get into it with him and not a little kid.

57 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

Side note, I am black lol. Still doesn't prevent me from speaking the truth. I'm not bias towards anything or anybody. What's real is what's real. 

iM bLaCk.

I doubt it. Shut up. 

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

It's Rass, he's black. This is like his 3 or 4th account on this forum because he's a shitty poster. 

You must be neaderthal because you obviously can't count Mut.