Rumor mill says Madden22 cover man iiiisss...

Haven't bought Madden in 4 years. Might have to get 22 for this lol. 

The Titans probably don't rank in the top half of the league as far as popularity. When I play my friends or brother in law in Madden and beat them all I hear is I'm actually losing to the Titans. Many dont realize the Titans have been pretty consistent as a Franchise compared to Alot of others. In the 2000s I think we made the playoffs 5 out of the 10 years. Then we finished last decade strongly. Although it wasn't full of playoff births, it was mostly above a .500 record, and under new playoff rules we woulda been in the playoffs 2 more times. 

I guess my point is is if Henry is on this year's cover that means the Titans are the team with the most cover athletes. Eddie George, Vince Young & Now DH.

GIF-210221_011405.gif

Edited by NFL2K5

Actually now I think about it hes the perfect candidate so I'd say its likely.

Young exciting running back, which everyone loves. Number 22 for Madden 22. Has a pretty decent following and fanbase. And a top 10 NFL player.

This will make it Eddie George, Vince Young and presumably King Henry.. thats most for any franchise right?

Edited by titansfan
23 minutes ago, titansfan said:

Also the madden curse stuff is over. Mahomes won a SB and SBMVP when he was on it 

& Brady and Gronk were on it just before him. If anything being on it seems to be bringing good fortune lol.