So who here is getting/has gotten a Covid vaccination?

freakingeek

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is just the tracking chip activating...

It is all a master plan of Liberals promoting a vaccine to kill off other Liberals.  It all makes perfect sense.

Posted Images

On 3/24/2021 at 12:55 AM, Somedude said:

Good thing I like em dead.

Body alert!  @woolfolksunclesuncle  Ya just can't beat that.  Don't even have to drug da beesh.  Already dead.  Edit:  1 day later and I see @woolfolksunclesuncle hasn't made it in here yet.  Too many bodies!

Edited by OilerTitanHybrid

14 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The microchips take a while to activate once they get in the blood stream. 

Don't be silly.   The first dose is harmless;  it simply introduces the various tracking devices and mind-controlling nanobots into the bloodstream, thus allowing them to quietly spread throughout the body and embed in themselves in the brain matter.  This can take up to three weeks....thus the reason for the delay before getting the second dose.

After allowing three weeks for propagation, it's actually the SECOND dose that injects the activator to enable mind-control functionality, thus turning everyone into radical left-wing Antifa extremist robot zombies.

I, for one, welcome our radical left-wing Antifa extremist overlords.

On 3/22/2021 at 9:43 PM, Starkiller said:

Just got scheduled for my 1st dose on Sunday at a Kroger 5 minutes from home.

Sure beats the 1 hour drives I went on to take my parents...

Well, I had to reschedule my appointment from Sunday as, with all the rain, my subdivision effectively installed a moat and pulled up the drawbridge.

But I was able to get out today (via an alternate exit) and get my 1st shot. So now I assume I will be some sort of walking 5G hotspot like the rest of you...

16 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Well, I had to reschedule my appointment from Sunday as, with all the rain, my subdivision effectively installed a moat and pulled up the drawbridge.

But I was able to get out today (via an alternate exit) and get my 1st shot. So now I assume I will be some sort of walking 5G hotspot like the rest of you...

I heard that the 5G is to make sure that those who are smart enough to not get any vaccine will still be indoctrinated

Edited by wiscotitansfan