Chiefs vs Bucs Super Bowl Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too bad the Titans do not have a coach who has ever coordinated a good defense at any level on the staff.

Posted Images

My pre covid announcement look.

The line is KC -3.5.  I just don't see it.  Tampa Bay is at home, but this is the year of no real home field advantage.  I think HF also a wash because KC just played in a SB last year, they won't be overawed by the game.  I used the Number9 Stone Cold Lock Betting System* to handicap the game.  I came up with KC 34-TB 24.  I then checked the line and saw KC -3.5 and jumped on that.  Couple days later the line fell to 3, I knew then they were hunting for suckers.

KC will beat the hell out of TB.  If anybody watched GB-TB, they witnessed Tom Brady's arm sit on the bench in the second half, only to make a few timely appearances.  He was aided mostly by the opponents QB who lives with Tom on the geriatric unit of the FHOFer Lodge.  GB's young HC threw in the towel with 2:22 on the clock.

This time the opponents old geezer will be on the sidelines dialing up plays that will have Bruce Arrians waking up at night for months.  The GOAT will come prancing out there on his bad toe and start slinging balls on the money all over the lot, plus magically scrabbling on the bad toe at key moments.

KC by 8+

Number9 Stone Cold Lock Betting System-2021 $29. Annually.  Plus, $5. per pick during the season.

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

I then checked the line and saw KC -3.5 and jumped on that.  Couple days later the line fell to 3, I knew then they were hunting for suckers.

This makes no sense.  The suckers would be the guys jumping on KC, since the line went down.    Tampa to cover and win.

14 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

This makes no sense.  The suckers would be the guys jumping on KC, since the line went down.    Tampa to cover and win.

I guess I can assume you don't want to purchase the Number9 Stone Cold Lock Betting System either.   

The AFC is has tougher teams than the NFC.  The NFC teams get a lot of easy weeks playing the entire NFC east, Atlanta, Carolina, Detroit, Chicago, Minnesota and even the 49ers were not much of a challenge.  KC is actually better than any team in the AFC.

Obviously, the biggest concern is the offensive line.  At this point, only the center is the starter.  One of the backup tackles is Remmers, who was added this year.  His most prominent Super Bowl memory is getting beat by Von Miller twice as the starting RT for the Panthers.  It will be interesting if Remmers is able to have one of his best games ever using that as motivation.  

I don't think that any season is defined by the number of injuries, but can be defined by a lot of injuries at one specific position.  

The Bucs also have injuries, as Brown and Whitehead are doubtful and David and Winfield are questionable.   To me, Brown is huge.  He gives the Bucs a different dimension and has been Brady's go to WR.    

Obviously, Whitehead and Winfield are their starting safeties.  I would expect both to play.  However, if their injuries limit them, it could be difficult for them.

I expect them to play a lot of deep coverage, as they were burned badly at the beginning of the game with a single high safety look.  

I have expected the rug to be pulled out from underneath the Chiefs this year.  Perhaps it is all the PTSD from watching them choke against lesser teams in the playoffs.  Perhaps it is from seeing the refs screw them repeatedly over the years, including the AFCCG in 2018.  

I am just trying to remember for that for most of my life, the best I had ever seen them accomplish was the AFCCG with a nearly washed up Joe Montana, and that regardless of the outcome this week, the last three years have been amazing.  But, I know that is just me trying to rationalize and prevent being disappointed. 

I also know that I will be watching the game with my daughter.  She is in the hospital after having her second bone marrow transplant in the last six months.  She is a huge Chiefs fan.  I grew up in KC.  I lived there until I got married and we moved to be close to my wife's father.  She caught this from me.  Her first game ever in person was the playoff debacle against the Colts in 2013.  So, as much as I am rooting for this for me, I am rooting for this for her.  Something to brighten her days.  The prognosis is positive at this point, so we remain faithfully optimistic, so this isn't a pity party.  It is just funny that in the face of something that means so much more than a game, this game means so much more.

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic