Titans - Draft Prospect Tracker

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all! Back again for another year of this. I’ll be keeping track of all the contact that Titans coaches/management/scouts have with upcoming NFL Draft prospects. With that said we are off to the

An interesting overview of Jenkins from: https://broadwaysportsmedia.com/2021-nfl-draft-top-100-big-board/?mc_cid=e8d70dfee7&mc_eid=07789b6b55   22. Teven Jenkins | OT | Oklahoma St

In the just released FA review video JRob mentioned they have already had zoom interviews with between 70-80 players these are not including guys from the Senior Bowl they met with in person.  

Posted Images

UnPinned posts
1 minute ago, titanskick8851 said:

Ahhh you find it!! I tried searching Twitter and was finding nothing.

Went through the draft/onto the draft threads and found it.

Don't think we will get anywhere near the volume of names this year when almost everything will be done virtually, it is going to require either the player or their agents to reveal team interviews for us to find out what JRob is doing.

• Jonboy pinned this topic

We're gonna be able to take a bunch of swings at the EDGE position. Bullock was on Jared's show today talking maybe 3 linebackers. I've done a few drafts. We can get 3 decent EDGE, IDL, a corner, and S project + WR easy. This is a deep draft for defense. 

6 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Cooper was on my list of 25 Senior Bowl guys I wouldn't mind the Titans drafting, would initially be a situational pass rusher but exactly the kind of guy you take a swing on during day 3 of the draft.

Obviously there is going to be an even closer connection to Ohio State defensive players since Coombs took over this past year. Cooper is definitely a decent day 3 prospect. Would fit that bigger OLB role that we are looking to fill.

I believe we will draft two OLBs this year and one IDL. 1 bigger OLB who can slide inside on 3rd downs, 1 more speed rush guy, and then a bigger DL to help Simmons inside. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
  • Jonboy pinned this topic