NFL Free Agency Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the releases starting, I might as well go on the record now and say I don’t think Adoree is nearly as safe as so many seem to think.    The Titans would free up $10 million by releasing

Don't need any FA RBs stealing carries from Darrynton Evans 

I’d rather have Davis than Fuller.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

The problem is that the Titans have NOBODY besides Landry.......But coming off an ACL, IDK if Dupree is going to be in high demand and to that point the solutions need to be more than one guy.

At this point, especially for the Titans, I'd just draft a pass rusher every year given how it's been years since they've hit on one in the draft.

Some other good tidbits/thoughts from Chad Forbes:

Brought up Arnold as an interesting addition if we lose Jonnu. Good blocker. Hopefully we keep Swaim and/or Pruitt. 

David Moore makes some sense as a big threat WR on the outside. I don’t think e have the offensive creativity to make the most out of a player like McKenzie.

I like a lot of guys on this list. 

Morgan Fox, Mario Edwards, and Jihad Ward on the DL make sense in small deals.

At OLB, Bowser and Ebukam are actually somewhat similar to Landry except they are decent players in zone coverage. 

Hewitt is a good all around player and did a lot for some bad Jets teams. He is also a dynamo ST player. Also always liked Anzalone whenever he was given an opportunity to play.

Edited by titanskick8851

• Jonboy unpinned this topic