Schefter Estimates 18+ Teams Could Change QBs This Offseason

Jonboy

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I think at this point there might a shorter list of teams who have no chance at Watson than would trade for him.

I’d say Buffalo, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, LA Chargers, Dallas and Seattle are the only teams who would seem to have absolutely no chance at him for one reason or another (either he wouldn’t make sense or the team is too much of a rival for the Texans to make a trade like that with).

The main question is not how many teams would be interested in Watson its how many teams are going to be willing to give up what it will be willing to take to get him.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda what I'm thinking too.   Just for fun...   Locks Arizona Cardinals - Murray Baltimore Ravens - Jackson Buffalo Bills - Allen Cincinnati Bengals - Burrow Cl

I'll be surprised if more than 7-8 of those guys listed switch teams. 

I really hope Watson moves on. Partly because that Texans situation just looks toxic as fuck, but also it puts us as pretty much clear cut division winners going forward pending whatever the Colts do

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The main question is not how many teams would be interested in Watson its how many teams are going to be willing to give up what it will be willing to take to get him.

Going by that criteria:

CHI, WFT, CAR, MIA, NYJ maybe SF.  Huge ? on DEN since they have a new GM.  They are more likely involved w/ Stafford though.  It's a short list of "realistic" contenders for him.

16 hours ago, titansfan said:

Schefter and Mortensen seem to be insinuating pretty heavily that Watson wouldn't approve a trade to the Jets

Agreed.  It wouldn't make any sense for Watson.  Going from one shitshow to another.

16 hours ago, rns90 said:

Going by that criteria:

CHI, WFT, CAR, MIA, NYJ maybe SF.  Huge ? on DEN since they have a new GM.  They are more likely involved w/ Stafford though.  It's a short list of "realistic" contenders for him.

I think my top contenders would be WFT, Miami, Rams, CAR. 

I would personally love to see him as a Ram. 

7 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I think my top contenders would be WFT, Miami, Rams, CAR. 

I would personally love to see him as a Ram. 

I would personally love to see him as a Cowboy, Giant, Eagle, Football Teamer, Bear, Lion, Packer, Viking, Falcon, Panther, Saint, Buccaneer, Cardinal, Ram, 49er or Seahawk.

19 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Cap space and capital will decide who is a pretender or a contender for him. 

14 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Please make it happen for the love of god. I’d love a guy who throws 30 interceptions! If I’m a colts fan I’m sick to my stomach that’s like saying we’re going after Mariota