Aaron Rodgers on his future with the Packers

AussieTitanFan08

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

What if he threatens to retire if they don't trade him would they prefer to make him retire than get something in return for him.

Then he retires.  The Packers hold all the cards.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please don’t go to Indy. 

Rodgers has a ton of leverage after the season he just had. He's also a whiney bitch who is likely going to punish GB for drafting a QB   He might even want more money 

He might punish Lafleur for taking the ball out of his hands with the Superbowl on the line. 

Posted Images

My guess is that he likely hates Lafleur for the draft and for being a pussy on that 4th down with the game on the line and that Rodgers wants even more control over playcalling and decision making for the offense. I foresee Arod pulling a power play of some type this offseason to show Lafleur that Arod's the Alpha and most important piece of the Packers franchise. If his power play happens to fail, I could see him requesting a trade.

Either way, it's hard to see the Packers continuing in their current form from here on out when it's obvious that Rodgers doesn't respect his coach.

Rodgers seems the type who probably thinks he should just have a Dungy hanging around and riding his coat tails. He's a great QB but I think he relies too much on plays breaking down and moving around to find someone open. Against a good defense he isn't likely going to frustrate them by getting rid of the ball really quickly all day long like some elite QBs do, he will give them chances to make big plays and sometimes they will make enough for the wheels to come off his offense. It just seems like his style of play is not conducive to winning 3-4 games in a row when you really have to (i.e. playoffs). I think 1 ring is about right for him and his QB style.

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

I'm guessing he ends up on the Colts along with literally every other FA QB. 

Thanks for putting that out into the universe, butt munch. Just when we're trying to will Watson out of the division you're trying to boom-a-rang Aaron Rodgers into it?

Dick. Head.

mature-caucasian-man-angry-stare-his-s-3