Detroit and Matthew Stafford agree to seek trade options

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it does. Its called progressions. Raymond was either the primary target or the presnap read and he was open. Tannehill never made it to Brown's spot in the progression. If you want to argue the pl

Does that franchise have pixie dust or something? Everytime they should be in qb purgatory they pull a rabbit out of their asses  

Hell no

On 1/25/2021 at 4:39 PM, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

165 yards, completion of 69% with 1-1 TD-INT-ratio to go along with it.

The icing on the cake was the wide open AJ Brown that could of potenially tied the game, instead he went to Kalif, and please dont bring the argument of it was his first read bullshit.

Why do you even post? 

1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

lol a lot of people question the same thing when you post....

Ehhhhh. I make a bunch of dumb jokes that only land 50% of the time but when I talk ball I would say at worst I am an after thought, not a moron like quite a few people on here.

Just now, Callidus said:

Ehhhhh. I make a bunch of dumb jokes that only land 50% of the time but when I talk ball I would say at worst I am an after thought, not a moron like quite a few people on here.

I think you are gloving yourself a favorable % there lol 

There are undoubtedly several morons that could die and it would make this board a better place. 

22 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Not to mention AJB came out and said he was suppose to be running an in breaking route but beat his man off the LOS so he ad libbed the route.

I guess QBs are just suppose to know when WRs are going to run the wrong route and be open. 

Who cares what he was suppose to run? Not every play goes by design, things happen more than how the play is designed to work. Can we please not excuse the BS obvious miss to AJB? 

Tannehill’s decision-making – should NOT have caught the pass tipped back at him, and missed AJ Brown at the end of the game to force the ball to Raymond? He cooled off or stumbled at key moments that game when he usually doesn’t. Love him as our QB, but that was not a prime-time performance by him.

Edited by unauthorizedcinnamon

3 minutes ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Who cares what he was suppose to run? Not every play goes by design, things happen more than how the play is designed to work. Can we please not excuse the BS obvious miss to AJB? 

Tannehill’s decision-making – should NOT have caught the pass tipped back at him, and missed AJ Brown at the end of the game to force the ball to Raymond? He cooled off or stumbled at key moments that game when he usually doesn’t. Love him as our QB, but that was not a prime-time performance by him.

Oh man. Who cares about plays? I don’t even know they have them. Playbooks are a massive waste of time. It would be so much easier if we just told these guys to run around and get open. 

36 minutes ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

McNair shouldn’t have thrown the ball to the open Dyson on the last play of Super Bowl . If he had waited a second or two more someone would have come open in the endzone...

McNair shouldn’t have thrown the ball to the open Drew Bennett against Pats. If he holds it a few seconds longer Mason was open!

Edited by japan

37 minutes ago, japan said:

McNair shouldn’t have thrown the ball to the open Dyson on the last play of Super Bowl . If he had waited a second or two more someone would have come open in the endzone...

McNair shouldn’t have thrown the ball to the open Drew Bennett against Pats. If he holds it a few seconds longer Mason was open!

AJ Brown had him beat the moment they took that snap. Tannehill should of seen that.

• TitansGuru changed the title to Detroit and Matthew Stafford agree to seek trade options
  • TitansGuru locked this topic