Could QB Matthew Stafford Be Moving This Season???

MIKE75

4 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I think Stafford is one of the most underrated QBs in the league. 

if he goes to the Colts we are are fucked. 

Stafford is definitely among the most underrated QB's in the NFL. I think that he doesn't get enough credit mainly due to the Lions not winning enough. The team not winning enough is due to other factors besides Stafford though.

I agree wholeheartedly that if the Colts get him we would definitely be dealing with an Indy team that could be Super Bowl contenders. I think Stafford would very well have a career resurgence similar to Ryan Tannehill in Tennessee.

We all saw how much better Tennessee became once they played with Tannehill and i could see the same thing happening if Stafford plays in Indy.

2 hours ago, japan said:

Not like Caldwell is some good hire.  Guy is a stiff.  Just a better stiff than Patricia...

He is a stiff but he was respected and had the lions competing. Having a coach that has control on the locker room is often overlooked. It was clearly something they wanted an emphasis on over Xs and Os with their new HC

3 hours ago, MIKE75 said:

Stafford is definitely among the most underrated QB's in the NFL. I think that he doesn't get enough credit mainly due to the Lions not winning enough. The team not winning enough is due to other factors besides Stafford though.

I agree wholeheartedly that if the Colts get him we would definitely be dealing with an Indy team that could be Super Bowl contenders. I think Stafford would very well have a career resurgence similar to Ryan Tannehill in Tennessee.

We all saw how much better Tennessee became once they played with Tannehill and i could see the same thing happening if Stafford plays in Indy.

If Stafford is legitimately on the block teams like Indy, Was, Chicago, SF, etc. should be all over the Lions for a deal. 

27, 42, 35, 41, 34, 20, 41, 31, 46. 47, 37; those are the points given up in losses this year by the Lions. They're not going to trade their franchise QB to get picks to draft another QB who may or may not be one when that position is not the one holding the team back. Especially when he's easily the most popular and identifiable member of the team.

2 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

27, 42, 35, 41, 34, 20, 41, 31, 46. 47, 37; those are the points given up in losses this year by the Lions. They're not going to trade their franchise QB to get picks to draft another QB who may or may not be one when that position is not the one holding the team back. Especially when he's easily the most popular and identifiable member of the team.

The lions would be going into full tank mode if they trade Stafford. 

I don't agree with it but it could be why they gave Campbell a 6 year deal. 

On 1/21/2021 at 6:46 PM, No1TitansFan said:

Yeah cause it’s worked so well for them in the last 12 seasons.

You can finish last with him or finish last without him.  Right now he’s their biggest chip to trade and reset the franchise.