• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking warrior!       

Unreal. Dude is an absolute beast. 

45 minutes ago, h4t said:

I was about to post that we need more durable and big WR's like  Brown and Davis instead of the little guys like Humphries and Raymond and Batson and Westbrook whose talent is wasted because they are always injured or they are knocked aff their routes because they are so small(see Westbrook in the Ravens PO game).   How many games has Humphries actually played since we signed him.  Give me more WR's built like AJ Brown any day.

Two things.

Westbrook is 6-2, 212 lbs. So he isn’t a small WR. He’s taller than AJ and the same weight as Corey. 

Second - it was Raymond that ran the route and got knocked down on the INT if that is what you are referring to. 

The great players are made from different stuff.  Their minds see them where they want to go and they just go do it.  Nothing stops them.  Several of us were talking about him becoming one of the all time greats at running after the catch. To realize that while we were talking about his outstanding ability he was running on two bad wheels is beyond amazing.  

I ask everyone to join me in praying/hoping/wishing these surgeries will not take anything away from the great career he has ahead of him.  

32 minutes ago, Number9 said:

The great players are made from different stuff.  Their minds see them where they want to go and they just go do it.  Nothing stops them.  Several of us were talking about him becoming one of the all time greats at running after the catch. To realize that while we were talking about his outstanding ability he was running on two bad wheels is beyond amazing.  

I ask everyone to join me in praying/hoping/wishing these surgeries will not take anything away from the great career he has ahead of him.  

Maybe I been had.