Biden White House: Year 4

tgo

7 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Only voted for him once and prefer not to vote for him in the future but would do so to put a stop to the shitshow of this regime. 

If you vote for Trump again and he wins, it’ll be the last time any of us ever get to have our vote counted. 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No I don't think that has anything to do with super rich. It is the top 1.8% of income earners though.    Also if you think the proposals to raise the taxes on people making that much are ex

A couple of years ago, I was  late for a conference call with colleagues in Germany and India. After joining the call and apologizing for being late. Someone from India said, "just be like Trump and s

Voter ID isn't the big issue. The big issue is state law proposals that allow state legislatures to overrule the vote in elections and that take power away from the state's secretaries of state as wel

Posted Images

7 hours ago, tgo said:

If you vote for Trump again and he wins, it’ll be the last time any of us ever get to have our vote counted. 

I like your content but you are really full of shit on this.  The left is the threat- in media, education, and the increasing demand in localities that felons and non-citizens be given the vote.  The threat to Democracy is in the lack of objective media- they are in the tank for the woke crazies. No, this radical President and party need to be stopped and I prefer DeSantis but I will vote for any Republican nominee over this fucking idiot or Kamala or Petey or Gavin or Bernie. And if any of you actually have a financial advisor and actually met with him or her or whatever fucking pronoun they chose and discussed the disaster of the last 2 years, you would vote accordingly. 

9 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I like your content but you are really full of shit on this.  The left is the threat- in media, education, and the increasing demand in localities that felons and non-citizens be given the vote.  The threat to Democracy is in the lack of objective media- they are in the tank for the woke crazies. No, this radical President and party need to be stopped and I prefer DeSantis but I will vote for any Republican nominee over this fucking idiot or Kamala or Petey or Gavin or Bernie. And if any of you actually have a financial advisor and actually met with him or her or whatever fucking pronoun they chose and discussed the disaster of the last 2 years, you would vote accordingly. 

The only part of the media lacking serious objectivity is the one you cling to with their right wing propaganda. You really have fallen hard for the party line with all this bullshit. 

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You would not know rational thought if it kicked you in the head. You like Kamala’s politics. Enough said. There is no common ground with the idiot left. So insults from you are just reassurance in my beliefs. 

There is no chance any conservative can conceivably vote for this administration. There is no agreement on any policy coming from Joe and his confederacy of dunces. And to willfully ignore the absolute craziness of woke policies and somehow accuse me of being incoherent is downright disingenuous nastiness. When even Maher thinks you are full of shit, all you have is a collection of Marxists morons. Unfortunately, this forum is decidedly one sided.

4 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

You would not know rational thought if it kicked you in the head. You like Kamala’s politics. Enough said. There is no common ground with the idiot left. So insults from you are just reassurance in my beliefs. 

There is no chance any conservative can conceivably vote for this administration. There is no agreement on any policy coming from Joe and his confederacy of dunces. And to willfully ignore the absolute craziness of woke policies and somehow accuse me of being incoherent is downright disingenuous nastiness. When even Maher thinks you are full of shit, all you have is a collection of Marxists morons. Unfortunately, this forum is decidedly one sided.

Sheep Eating GIF

35 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Look who’s talking? Still masking?

Hate to break it to ya Doc but masking, especially during flu season, has been normalized. We get it that you conservative assholes only give a shit about yourselves though.

11 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Honest question here.  What so called "woke policies" are you so anxious to give up democracy to eliminate?  I admit,  I'm a little unclear on the subject of "woke".  It just seems like the latest GOP trigger word du jour.

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Honest question here.  What so called "woke policies" are you so anxious to give up democracy to eliminate?  I admit,  I'm a little unclear on the subject of "woke".  It just seems like the latest GOP trigger word du jour.

Big picture:  Biden spoke to the middle of the electorate in his SOTU address.  Republicans including DeSantis, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and others are preaching to the choir with their talk of the woke mob.  They aren't trying to expand their voting base.

• tgo changed the title to Biden White House: Year 4