Jump to content

Biden White House, First 100 Days


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope that Clinton era rug has been thoroughly cleaned...

Me watching Manchin's evolution on the filibuster      

Posted Images

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445035/Bidens-DHS-head-wants-prosecute-illegal-immigrants-crack-sanctuary-cities.html
 

Well that didn’t take very long. So now we have Kamala in charge of a crisis for which the head of DHS disagrees with her stated views. And they want to continue the wall. 
 

This should be fun, particularly whatever gyrations the Democrats and the media go through to explain this...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, El Guapo said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445035/Bidens-DHS-head-wants-prosecute-illegal-immigrants-crack-sanctuary-cities.html
 

Well that didn’t take very long. So now we have Kamala in charge of a crisis for which the head of DHS disagrees with her stated views. And they want to continue the wall. 
 

This should be fun, particularly whatever gyrations the Democrats and the media go through to explain this...

 

Guess you're happy then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, El Guapo said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445035/Bidens-DHS-head-wants-prosecute-illegal-immigrants-crack-sanctuary-cities.html
 

Well that didn’t take very long. So now we have Kamala in charge of a crisis for which the head of DHS disagrees with her stated views. And they want to continue the wall. 
 

This should be fun, particularly whatever gyrations the Democrats and the media go through to explain this...

Man. You spent 4 years not saying a god damn word about trump aside from praise and the moment the administration changes hands, you’re all of the sudden critical of the new administration. Weird. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Income is income. I’m not sure why you should be taxed at a lower rate because you made your money one way rather than being a w2 employee. 

For a supposed lawyer, you are fucking ignorant. When you collect your paycheck, you are not accepting any risk of losing your capital investment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Man. You spent 4 years not saying a god damn word about trump aside from praise and the moment the administration changes hands, you’re all of the sudden critical of the new administration. Weird. 

Nope. I criticized the man. His policies I mostly agree with. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Ok and you pay nothing in taxes if you lose that investment. In fact, that net loss is tax deductible!!! 

Again, your stupidity knows no bounds. Start a company and then get back to me about all the taxes you don't pay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Again, your stupidity knows no bounds. Start a company and then get back to me about all the taxes you don't pay.

Since I’ve been ignoring you for a bit I thought this was a good one to chime in on. I work for an Audi shop now. We just sold an Aston Martin today (ridiculously nice). The guy I work for is conservative but stands similar to @El Guapo in his dislike of Trump. He did his own taxes and cleared a ton of money last year...ended up paying 75k in taxes and got a stimulus check...quite like you. Just remember not to be a hypocrite. 
 

 

35FD9C41-D971-4D45-B8FA-1ABF7B07610E.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Ok and you pay nothing in taxes if you lose that investment. In fact, that net loss is tax deductible!!! 


I doubt LongTimeFan will be paying taxes for a long time!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...