Biden White House, First 100 Days

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope that Clinton era rug has been thoroughly cleaned...

Me watching Manchin's evolution on the filibuster      

Posted Images

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445035/Bidens-DHS-head-wants-prosecute-illegal-immigrants-crack-sanctuary-cities.html

Well that didn’t take very long. So now we have Kamala in charge of a crisis for which the head of DHS disagrees with her stated views. And they want to continue the wall. 

This should be fun, particularly whatever gyrations the Democrats and the media go through to explain this...

3 hours ago, El Guapo said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445035/Bidens-DHS-head-wants-prosecute-illegal-immigrants-crack-sanctuary-cities.html

Well that didn’t take very long. So now we have Kamala in charge of a crisis for which the head of DHS disagrees with her stated views. And they want to continue the wall. 

This should be fun, particularly whatever gyrations the Democrats and the media go through to explain this...

Guess you're happy then?

16 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Man. You spent 4 years not saying a god damn word about trump aside from praise and the moment the administration changes hands, you’re all of the sudden critical of the new administration. Weird. 

10 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Income is income. I’m not sure why you should be taxed at a lower rate because you made your money one way rather than being a w2 employee. 

For a supposed lawyer, you are fucking ignorant. When you collect your paycheck, you are not accepting any risk of losing your capital investment.

37 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Man. You spent 4 years not saying a god damn word about trump aside from praise and the moment the administration changes hands, you’re all of the sudden critical of the new administration. Weird. 

Nope. I criticized the man. His policies I mostly agree with. 

46 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Ok and you pay nothing in taxes if you lose that investment. In fact, that net loss is tax deductible!!! 

Again, your stupidity knows no bounds. Start a company and then get back to me about all the taxes you don't pay.

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Again, your stupidity knows no bounds. Start a company and then get back to me about all the taxes you don't pay.

Since I’ve been ignoring you for a bit I thought this was a good one to chime in on. I work for an Audi shop now. We just sold an Aston Martin today (ridiculously nice). The guy I work for is conservative but stands similar to @El Guapo in his dislike of Trump. He did his own taxes and cleared a ton of money last year...ended up paying 75k in taxes and got a stimulus check...quite like you. Just remember not to be a hypocrite. 

35FD9C41-D971-4D45-B8FA-1ABF7B07610E.jpeg

5 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Ok and you pay nothing in taxes if you lose that investment. In fact, that net loss is tax deductible!!! 

I doubt LongTimeFan will be paying taxes for a long time!