Biden White House: Year 4

tgo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No I don't think that has anything to do with super rich. It is the top 1.8% of income earners though.    Also if you think the proposals to raise the taxes on people making that much are ex

A couple of years ago, I was  late for a conference call with colleagues in Germany and India. After joining the call and apologizing for being late. Someone from India said, "just be like Trump and s

Voter ID isn't the big issue. The big issue is state law proposals that allow state legislatures to overrule the vote in elections and that take power away from the state's secretaries of state as wel

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, tgo said:

Stupid. 

Thats a huge gap to extend benefits a month. I'd really like to know te rationale for this. Why water this bill down? we all know its going to pass with 50 votes and Harris breaking the tie. 

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Jfc Manchin.... might as well have him move into the oval office.

I'm sure all the unemployed poor people in WV will be glad that Manchin wants to cut their benefits more during this economic crisis. 

1 minute ago, TItansPDO said:

That's who the Democrats will blame. That is their go to plan after they inevitably screw something up.

2022 could be a bloodbath for them. 

And they will deserve it. How Schumer and the White House didn't have Manchin locked in before today is a dereliction of duty. I fthey water this bill down any further, the House may not pass it. 

3 hours ago, tgo said:

I'm sure all the unemployed poor people in WV will be glad that Manchin wants to cut their benefits more during this economic crisis. 

If I’m the Dems I bring the bill up for a vote and force Manchin to vote for something popular he says he doesn’t want to do. I think he would have to cave. Otherwise he is the 1 senator who keeps people from getting their COVID relief.

Edited by Starkiller

31 minutes ago, oldschool said:

And they will deserve it. How Schumer and the White House didn't have Manchin locked in before today is a dereliction of duty. I fthey water this bill down any further, the House may not pass it. 

The House Dems should refuse to pass it

Edited by Starkiller

• tgo changed the title to Biden White House: Year 4