Mid Day 180 last day today

pamo9

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would never even for 10 seconds give Clay Travis a listen.

I thought Clay Travis was funny in his early days on 104.5.   But then he really jumped the shark with his alt right conspiracy theories and delusions of grandeur so I promptly wrote him off

I can't stand Clay Travis. Sure as fuck not going to listen to anything on his network unless there are worthwhile interviews archived here and there. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Idk either way. Could be it was their choice, but 104.5 has been making a few lineup changes in the past year or two. Used to be 3HL was what's his face, Mickey Ryan, and Blaine Bishop. Then they moved Bishop to the morning show with Mark Howard and brought in Davenport. Then they cut Mark Howard loose and moved Bishop to a show inbetween the midday180 and 3HL with Mickey Ryan, and moved the midday180 further into the morning spot. Now the midday180 is done and Withrow/Hutton/PK are moving to Outkick. There may be other changes they've made, but that's just off the top of my head.

The Zone is having money issues, the whole radio industry is having money issues.  That's why they cut Mark and Kevin and replaced them with the two chumps in the morning and thinned out the afternoon hosts.  The Midday180's contracts were up and they couldn't agree on terms with the station.  

People might not like the move to Outkick because of Travis and his politics, but as long as the content winds up being good after the dust settles who cares?

No one outside of the crybabies who have to view everything through a political prism.   The rest of the world enjoys those with strong, distinct personalities who are able to articulately and passionately articulate a point.

1 hour ago, T-RAC said:

I thought Clay Travis was funny in his early days on 104.5.

But then he really jumped the shark with his alt right conspiracy theories and delusions of grandeur so I promptly wrote him off.

If PK is joining him,  he can take a hike as well.

It's really slim pickens in Nashville for sports journalism.

Travis and Kuharsky are the only two journalists who weren't pathetic knob-slobberers and people here couldn't stand them. 

Then they'd complain about the quality of local sports journalism.  Go figure.  

They'll probably do a bunch. Outkick is branching out big-time and PK said this will remove restrictions that held them back. They'll probably try and become national somehow. Maybe a live simulcast video. Maybe more. I think they have big eyes right now.