Biden Agenda - First 100 Days

luvyablue256

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Getting 100M people vaccinated is the play. 

It’s going to be a tough road. There’s so much disinformation out there right now, and the whole thing has become political. 100 million is as good as we can hope for.

The really shitty part about all of it is so many who are on the sidelines watching this mess won’t take it because they have no faith in either side. I made my prediction in the Virus thread that we will hit 40% by the end of 2022. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think I am. And 40% simply isn’t enough. We don’t even know how long that 40% is immune. Our country is in for dark times. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think he's pissed at the Dems, he's probably more pissed at Trump for making a mess. But Biden will be solid president and will know how to ride the line properly.  He's already got the rig

Ive talked about this before. Biden has a unique opportunity to avoid the midterm fall due to Covid and the economy. If Covid gets under control and the economy recovers there will be a positive windf

I suspect he isn’t happy about the situation but knew they had to do it. Pelosi and Schumer will obviously coordinate with Biden on how they want to time everything. 

My estimate and reason (at this time):

The 1918 pandemic was over in 2 years, with no vaccine at all.  17-50 million bit the dust according to estimates.  But back then we had less population on the planet and way less people traveling the planet to spread it.  No mass airplane travel to shuffle people places back then at all yet.  So...

If we had no vaccine at all, I'd say double that 2 years to 4 years, but since there will be vaccines going into a lot of people this year, I'll say by May of 2022 this thing could be over, maybe even sooner.  Which is just over 2 years, similar to the last pandemic, but with vaccines this time around.  Fuc... kin... thoughts???